milind kumar Reviews

Review for EverFXGlobal.com

San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago,
Apr 11, 2019,

closed all positions without warning, stopped microlots

The previous people experience, I got registered in everFX by toolstrade.com referral. I have been trading with Ever Fx for some time now. Unfortuantely last week one by one all of my positions were closed with huge losses and minimum lot size was increased to 0.1. When I contacted them they had emailed me before (of course I have not received any email).
So if you guys want to be safe, avoid these people completely. Otherwise one fine day they would make sure your account is blown.
Reply by EverFX Global submitted Sep 11, 2019:
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your feedback. We are always keen to hear the views of our clients. Although, we are sorry to hear that you go upset.
For faciliating the whole process, we would kindly request you to send us your MT4 ID or registered email, so we can expedite the investigation process.

Hope for your understanding and waiting for the reply

Review for 1000pipClimberSystem.com

Trinidad and Tobago,
Feb 15, 2019,

I have been using it for last week or so and I'm satisfied. It has made me think before I have been trading excessively. It does take time and is not made for scalping I would say. I would recommend this to beginners traders and also would request Jim to include more trading pairs that way we could get more signals as well!!!!!

Review for ToolsTrades.com

Trinidad and Tobago,
Jan 15, 2019,

Stay away.

Its a waste of money, they refer to fraudulent site like krugerexhchange who just put autotrading and blown my account of 250 USD. how convenient. toolstrade.com provides signals which are no good use anyways.