Alex888 Reviews

Review for Evolve.Markets

Sep 10, 2019,

Avoid trading on mt 4

I t has been complicated to give 4 stars to Evolve markets .
Positive :
-super fast account opening
-super fast deposit
-relatively fast withdrawal ( less than 24h )
-no fees on withdrawals
-acc maintained in BTC only
-tight spreads on MT5
negative :
the whole mt4 is c**** !

To give an honest review here I tested both platforms , you have to know that MT4 or mt 5 are not operated on the same website ( at least you have two different login page ) ..I found strange that MT4 commissions are doubled compare to MT5 , so after trading with them I think that the whole MT4 website is driven by third parties broker , not Evolve Markets themselves .
My conclusion is based on trading conditions ;: MT5 have no slippage and smooth execution time while you will experience slippage on EVERY ORDER on MT4 each time you enter they wide the spread from 0.08 to 1 pips then the spread come back to normal market price immediately after you get filled above / below the market price , So , for an order on gbpusd with 2.2 pip spread , at the end you will pay 4.2 wich is impossible in 2019 , These methods are coming from another age and not even used by old bad brokers today .The execution time may take up to 15 seconds if market is shaking , and limit orders are not filled if they can not take their 1 pip on the trade .

My question for Evolve market : your concept is simply awesome and your website may attract a lot of users in the near future , why don't you shut down the MT4 if you do not run it by yourself ? do not allow someone destroying your reputation at the beginning of your company .. Mt4 give the worst trading environment i have experienced in years ! while MT5 is probably one of the best
Please shut down MT4 !
Reply by EvolveMarkets submitted Sep 24, 2019:
Thank you for your review and your feedback. We actively encourage our clients to use MT5 platform. On create account page and every MT4 login page our clients are presented with the message: "You are accessing the old MetaTrader 4. For the best experience, please use our new MetaTrader 5."

Review for FPMarkets.com.au

Aug 26, 2019,

very good experience

The opening acc process is quite easy and fast .
The spreads are awesome .
Trading environment is at the top , if someone see price manipulations here may be it s because just the markets are not going their ways :)

Transfer between accounts in different base currencies should be improved imho ,
Withdrawal time is normal ( < 24hours ) , and yes funds should return to their original sources wich is also totally normal ...

Review for OctaFX.com

Aug 26, 2019,

so far so good

I didn't t experienced any problems with octa fx .
They boosted my equity with the bonus , and i made twice withdrawals , everything was fast and without issues at all .
They offer skrill and btc for deposit and withdrawal wich is very convenient .
The spread is quite normal for a micro account , there is nothing wrong about it , you just have to choose pairs with small spread if you want to ( like eurusd eurjpy etc ) spread on xau is also normal .
Reply by OctaFX Rep submitted Aug 29, 2019:
Dear Alex888,

Thank you for your insightful feedback. We are pleased you are enjoying our services and we hope it will continue this way. If there's anything we can do for you please, feel free to contact us anytime.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Review for Dukascopy.com

BARCELONA, Spain,
Aug 11, 2019,

Hello Kristina ,

may be you remember we made several webinars together , it was the good old time of dukascopy , when the company still showed respect to people and customers , and people they bring to the platform .
I m writing this review just because i hope i can have a reply over my disqualification on strategy contest ( 4the place ) on july 2019 .I did n t breach any rules of the contest , i qualified over all the criterias and had the surprise to see that i was disqualified , what s the reason ? I don t know , i can just tell that since 2 years it has happened more than once ( or a drop in the ranking after evaluation ) .I m actually first for august and i will probably be disqualified once again for no reason ....
I truly don t care about the money , but I don t participate in a contest to "have fun " for finally experience unfairness treatment and frustrations and overall a sentiment of injustice .
And its not normal that people in charge of this just choose to ignore emails , it is supposed to be a community , right ?
I just want an explanation about this , and well i reserve my LIVE account review for later , once you replied ,
have a nice day ,
alex
Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Aug 13, 2019:
Dear Alex,

Strategy Contest has certain rules and their violation can lead to disqualification. The rules are equally applied to all Strategy Contest participants. To get an explanation of the reason for disqualification, please sent the request to contest@dukascopy.com, and our contest team will be happy to provide it to you, so that in the next months you can adjust the strategy to fit the rules of the contest.

Review for ICMarkets.com

Feb 16, 2019,

Excellent so far

I' ve opened an account 2 weeks ago to test the broker , i must say that i am very experienced trader and signal provider , trading the forex since many years ,
I ve decided to write this review because i found very unfair the 1 star rating that i see here .
-Account opening : 30mn
-funding : instant
-withdrawal :one day
-spreads : probably the best i ve seen with lmax
-Mostly no slippage , but slippage can occur on both side ( positive slippage means you will get filled with more profit than expected ) , this is a very very good sign , because you will never have positive slippage operating with scam brokers
-No problems so far using EA

I will update this review later of course , but i want to say people tend to blame others for their own mistake , it s a human behaviour .
You want to earn easy money on news trading using MT4 with a massive leverage and blame broker if you lose ? Professionals ( LP and brokers and Traders knows how news can be dangerous , and that s why spreads are widden : they don't want to lose money during these crazy times , and i don t want to lose money on News so i don t trade news and keep minimum position open if needed .News trading doesn t works on MT4 , it s not the purpose of this platform , if you want to earn money on forex you should learn this first .
You should not be opened during the first hour after new york close or at least NEVER with a 500:1 leverage because during that low liquidity time , spreads are widden ( and following this simple security step , you can avoid the flash crash on 3rd of jan )
If you lose money or if you make rookie mistakes you should learn from these mistakes , not blaming others .Because Forex is like Life , if you dont know what is wrong with you or with your method and if you deny this is your one and only responsability , you will never make any improvements , because hey , you are perfect , so you will continue to lose perfectly .

So far , ICM is the TOP3 broker i have ever used or seen as SP .And i will update this in few months .