kikomp18 Reviews

Review for TradersAcademyClub.com

Porto, Portugal,
May 31, 2019,

TAC - What a Journey

I joined TAC about 6 months ago, and I am only disappointed I did not do it earlier! TAC is a community of traders who share their trading ideas and help each other on a daily basis, where you have from experienced to new traders and with many different strategies and styles. Beyond the community, TAC also has vital services that help me on my trading a lot, like the daily market report and setups and the live trading room. Personally, the daily report with updates and setups, and live stream are some of the most valuable tools is TAC, but they are only as good as the mentors quality, and they are amazing. Vlad and Yordan, both very approachable and nice guys, have been honest and straight forward from the beginning, helping me with all the questions I had to ask and putting me on the right path, being truthful and direct, which helped me a lot. I started losing money in the first months, as I thought only focusing on indicators as MACD and EMAs was enough and thought I could follow that for profit, and of course I was wrong. Now, after joining TAC, I understand how to use those indicators as my advantage, without relying on them but using them to improve my trades and see when not to trade. Vlad and Yordan have always been very helpful, commenting my trades whether good or bad, answering me my stupid questions in the beginning and showing me the way to profitable trading. After some months, I can now say I am profitable for some months and I know for a fact that what took me here was my work ethic, my ability to learn and understand when I am wrong, TAC community help and all their education and also the mentors, and specially Vladimir, that beyond all the technical help he gave me, always treated me the same way when I was posting bad trades to when I post great ones.
If you are serious about trading, not thinking you'll be a millionaire next month, then trust me and join TAC, I bet you will never leave, because even if you are a pro trader after some years, the price you pay for the community you get is very much worth it and very valuable.
Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jul 31, 2019:
Thank you very much sir!

Best regards