Christina Ledger Reviews

Review for XM.com

May 22, 2020,

good and reputable

good spreads, good variety of tradable assets, and friendly client support although i did notice some stop-outs in my trades that I could not necessarily agree with in negotiation with the trade dep.

on the whole, a good broker but i find them a little expensive compared to others so i closed my account not long after i opened it (commission fees combined with spreads. not competitive for me)

Review for MyFXChoice.com

May 22, 2020,

middle range

middle range in all sense- customer support is hit and miss - slow replies at time, and up to 40 min wait for a response. unacceptable imo.

okay range of assets but think they could add more.

did not go live as was not satisfied with the demo experience.

Reply by George submitted May 26, 2020:
Dear Christina,

You have not provided your account info so we cannot verify any of your claims. We have not had any contact with a client from Malta since February and there was no 40min wait with that client.

Please contact us so we can get to the bottom of this.

FXChoice

Review for ICMarkets.com

May 21, 2020,

consistent and highly reputable

this broker is one of the best out there to date. good spreads, good variety of assets to trade and reasonably good customer service. i do find there are sometimes delays with deposits and withdrawals on occasion but on the whole not to be complained about as a whole.

Jan 16, 2020 - 4 Stars good broker, reliable, although at the time did experience a couple of card withdrawal delays (extra 3-4 working days on top of timescale provided).

Good overall trading conditions, however limiting for crypto traders, i found. Must commend them though, for the spreads they offer on the FX majors (very small)

Would recommend this broker to medium to experienced traders, but not newbies, as they are not all that simple and straightforward (client user environment)

Review for AAFXTrading.com

May 19, 2020,

not impressed on demo so did not open live

there seemed to be an issue with the market watch section and a very large delay with order execution..? i am not sure if this was just the case with me or others too but i tried this new demo multiple times on 2 different devices and encountered same issues.

Review for FBS.com

Apr 30, 2020,

QUESTIONABLE SPREADS

their spreads on the live account did not appear to match the demo presentation and for this I was a little disappointed as I naturally felt they would lack transparency on other aspects so I did not stay with them for long.

it is a shame because they have many appealing elements like the low min deposit.

Leverage is unrealistic though, and who would WANT to leverage that high? way too risky.

Review for OctaFX.com

Apr 30, 2020,

satisfactory

good range of assets offered

very good leevrage of 1:500.

slow on deposit landing at times but maybe an issue from my baking side (on occasion) I am not 100 per cent sure.

overall would reccommend

Reply by OctaFX Rep submitted May 4, 2020:
Dear Christina Ledger,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, as user feedback is vital for us. We are happy that you're overall satisfied with our services. Regarding your requests, we can look into them so that both you and ourselves can understand what's causing the delays in questions. Just reach out to us.

In any case, please do not hesitate to contact us anytime should you need any assistance.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Review for TradersWay.com

Apr 27, 2020,

overall good

reasonable deposit minimum,good spreads but poor customer support (very slow)

Reply by Mr.Max.TW submitted May 19, 2020:
Sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience with our customer support, as we believe this is one of our strongest elements. Feel free to contact us by email and provide more detail if there was more to your issue other than the wait time.

Review for Oanda.com

Jan 28, 2020,

Overall GOOD all-rounder broker

my experience with Oanda was relatively short live(5 months)but i cannot say too many negatives as i never had issues with my tradesor withdrawals- the result was also positive and resolved HOWEVER there were always delays with my withdrawals and trade queries. i had an occasion where i wanted to double check a slippage issue and it took 5 working days to receive a comprehensive response. for me this was frustrating as it was a large trade and thus a more pressing concern.

Anyway, Oanda overall is very good, but efficiency is not something i would rate them in (FROM MY EXPERIENCE) .

Suitable i would say for the mroe experienced traders, perhaps not newbies as the client area is a little confusing and not too easy at first.

Review for EagleFX.com

Sliema, Malta,
Dec 2, 2019,

quality service and top notch efficiency

I have traded with EagleFX for a number of months now and enjoying their 24/7 crypto trading service as we all 24/7 quality customer care assistance.
Although the web trader is fast- would reccommend!-I do have to use the Mobile version available as I travel from the UK to Malta frequently but still able to trade on the go

This broker is one of the very few I can say are 10/10 when it comes to efficiency in fast response to queries and issues.
Overall I can say their FX spreads are competitive, and their wide range |(30 or so) crypto pairs also have consistently tight spreads. TIght spreads and 1:500 fx / 1:100 Crypto leverage works well for me.

would recommend to anyone wanting a straightforward broker

Review for HugosWay.com

Apr 11, 2019,

Overall nice to be able to trade forex and crypto under one broker, with tight spreads, good leverage, and a good client support team to hand if needb

Have been trading with Hugo's Way for a year now, but first 2-3 months were on demo.
very impressed with them as they offer a wide variety of instruments to trade, and many crypto pairs as well as good leverage for crypto (1: 100). Payouts have always been fast for me personally which is great, too.
Two things that make them stand out as a broker to me are the fact they are one of the few / only brokers that offer 24/7 crypto trading and their customer support are consistently friendly and responsive and fast, which is always nice.