Christina Ledger Reviews

Review for EagleFX.com

Sliema, Malta,
Dec 2, 2019,

quality service and top notch efficiency

I have traded with EagleFX for a number of months now and enjoying their 24/7 crypto trading service as we all 24/7 quality customer care assistance.
Although the web trader is fast- would reccommend!-I do have to use the Mobile version available as I travel from the UK to Malta frequently but still able to trade on the go

This broker is one of the very few I can say are 10/10 when it comes to efficiency in fast response to queries and issues.
Overall I can say their FX spreads are competitive, and their wide range |(30 or so) crypto pairs also have consistently tight spreads. TIght spreads and 1:500 fx / 1:100 Crypto leverage works well for me.

would recommend to anyone wanting a straightforward broker

Review for HugosWay.com

Gzira, Malta,
Apr 11, 2019,

Overall nice to be able to trade forex and crypto under one broker, with tight spreads, good leverage, and a good client support team to hand if needb

Have been trading with Hugo's Way for a year now, but first 2-3 months were on demo.
very impressed with them as they offer a wide variety of instruments to trade, and many crypto pairs as well as good leverage for crypto (1: 100). Payouts have always been fast for me personally which is great, too.
Two things that make them stand out as a broker to me are the fact they are one of the few / only brokers that offer 24/7 crypto trading and their customer support are consistently friendly and responsive and fast, which is always nice.