piast1 Reviews

Review for XtraderFX.com

Victoria, Australia,
Jun 14, 2019,

Fraudulent broker

I got scammed. The id verification to open the account was very stringent. This "fooled" me into believing XtraderFX is legit. 3 months later I found my account being emptied out. I reported the broker to UK Fraud website.
The broker is now defunct. The owner was arrested last year. He had a number of shady brokerage businesses all set up to defraud people of their money. I am having my funds slowly recovered for a very reasonable fee. I just needed to provide my bank statement showing amounts transferred to Xtrader, This company explained to me how the likes of XtraderFX operate. It's interesting, let's say. Contact me for details (on this forum). I found the details in one of the forums. If you were scammed your funds are unlikely to be recovered by the usual channels as they are not held in any bank account or physical assets. In fact, my bank wasn't able to identify the bank where XtraderFx held their account - so my bank could not recover my funds. Xtrader wasn't cooperating, of course

Review for LTGGoldRock.com

Jun 14, 2019,

Mixed feelings

I joined right at the start as I found the presentation by Andrew Barnett convincing and well structured. Back then I didn't know what to expect, all I knew I wanted to learn to trade Forex. The learning centre for the members was full of terminology recorded with a robotic voice. I ended up with information overload and confusion in my head. Trade signals were offered with no extra cost. I followed the signals - mostly losses. I would call the organization a scam. The traders do provide solid education. The emphasis is on education ie general. Now almost ten years down the track, my conclusion is that Gold Rock is a lifestyle club. You get to go to boot camps, first 2 or 3 were free. I enjoyed the boot camps. One important grievance that I have is I'd have to pick a methodology myself out the multiples presented. I found this task to be too hard in the end - I was mentally exhausted and stopped attending the online classes.
If the program began with teaching us 1 methodology well, then expand, the club membership would have been worth it. This was not the case, unfortunately. The LTG Gold Rock improved the structure of delivery, but I admit I've wasted some years by joining early, though the cost was about 60% of the current price, and a small amount of money. Andrew Barnett is a very good facilitator and presenter. I am puzzled by a huge difference in ratings between Trust Pilot and Forex Peace army. Here it's all bad. (??)
The FPA puts large amounts of effort into screening reviews.  From what we have seen, Trust Pilot does not have humans or even automated systems checking for either spam or fake reviews.  We would also like to point out that the reviews for this company at the FPA are not universally negative.  Go to page 2 to see more reviews for them.