bounty_hunt3r Reviews

Review for FTMO.com

Oct 11, 2019,

Fast Support and Everything is trackable

Yes, you will get fast support, live chat or email support, both methods are fast reply for me. I have passed the challenge stage, currently on the verification stage. Everything is very easy to track, you will know how you were doing and the mentor app is definitely the best way for us to track the ongoing progress, so you won't break the rules like daily loss.

As for the payout, I will update here again, if I do get the payout but I have seen many reviews online that convinced me, I am not worried about that anymore, they are legit and professional so far.

Review for CoinEgg.com

Oct 4, 2019,

Turned into Real Scam now, Avoid at all cost!

I have deposited 10 NEO weeks ago, it has still showing nothing in my account. I have talked to the live support like 5 times already, it is still nothing!! They also knew this problem already.

What I am getting is still nothing, they even liked my tweet on their twitter, but still NOTHING in my account. It is really feel a scam at this point now. Since I can't do anything with it, it has already in their account.

The tracker already showing deposit successfully there weeks ago!! But my account is still 0 and asked the support, the support keeps avoiding the problem now, without replying me.

I know the alt coins dropping hard since, but never thought in my life, they would scam me for a mere 10 NEO, I am still in shock!

Review for ICMarkets.com

Sep 23, 2019,

Excellent customer support, deposit and withdrawal are easy

Excellent customer support, deposit and withdrawal are easy and without having trouble. Thumbs up to you IC Markets. Will continue to use it for years.

Review for EA-Coder.com

Sep 19, 2019,

Better than other copiers for sure!

I am running it for almost a week now, no problem at all, it works without any issues. I have bought other copiers before, I know the differences, this one is without a doubt the best copier I have ever used.