Fortune Mahule Reviews

Review for BlueberryMarkets.com

Kabokweni, South Africa,
Oct 16, 2019,

New rating

I'd like to apologise to the broker for tarnishing its image as I have previously rated it lowly.
I realised that the mistake was with me because I unknowingly wrote the wrong domain address. All of this wasn't realised until they wrote an email to me highlighting that error. That in turn shows how superb their customer service is as they went to great lengths to rectify this.

I highly recommend this broker to anyone starting out or anyone looking for a transparent broker that really puts their customers first.

Oct 13, 2019 - 2 Stars I applied for a live account +12 hours ago and since then I haven't recieved any notification about the status of the application. For a broker that's rated 4 and half stars this is simply unethical.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Oct 16, 2019 Hi Fortune Mahule,

It seems you applied with the email domain "@gmai.com", instead of "gmail.com". Because of this you were not receiving our emails asking for further documentation. Instead of taking the time to write a negative review prior to contacting us, we ask that you direct any questions or complaints to our support chat team on our website.

Sincerely,