xu yi Reviews

Review for EagleFX.com

Ny, USA,
Jan 8, 2020,

I should not invest here

The slippage caused by the sudden market time but I did not let them bear my loss, but my account showed a negative number. When I deposit again, I thought the negative number would disappear, but it did not. Does anyone hope that your deposit will decrease after entering your account? I negotiated with them for two days, but they are shirk their responsibility and they let me bear the loss myself. This is not a responsible and promising broker, so I want to warn everyone not to choose this Forex broker!Don't put your money here again!

Jan 6, 2020 - No Rating This is a fake foreign exchange platform. The slippage caused my fund balance to be negative, but I should not continue to deposit. They said that I must bear the losses caused by the slippage. No Forex platform treats customers this way. So I want to tell everyone that this is an irresponsible fake platform, don't deposit money here
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Apr 8, 2020:
Hi Xu Yi. Thank you for your feedback.

As part of our ongoing commitment to our client user experience, we invite traders to speak with us when their account is in a negative balance. From here we can move forward and review your account and look to get you ‘trade ready’ again.

Please get in touch with us and we can look to investigate this further for you. If you have an existing ticket regarding this matter, please provide the Ticket ID to a member of our support team.

You may contact us via LiveChat or submit a call back request through our website. Alternatively, you can email us on support@eaglefx.com

We look forward to hearing from you.