Johnson2152 Reviews

Review for EagleFX.com

AZ, USA,
Jan 30, 2020,

"Spoofing" on aggressive traders!

Was doing fine until I doubled my deposit in earnings within 30 minutes. Afterward taking careful trades on moves done hundreds of times successfully I'd immediately not just lose but have a massive lag into a strong trend afterward the whole market on the FX pairs would totally reverse rapidly far faster then is possible. This tells me they are using "Spoofing technology". I tested their broker against the 3 others I use with no issue screen to screen each of my consistently profitable brokers had no such rapid trend reversal in .1 second in anticipation for the market order. I use 64gb of ram in my laptop with a dedicated sat cable plugged into a gigablast for reference. This is a lesser known/practiced form of market manipulation the majority of folks will rarely pick up on. When your doing decent regardless of market conditions be cautions with this broker. Closed my account after a conversation with support. Said this much condensed n they never 1 time denied the practice. Just throwing it out there if anyone is like me as an aggressive trader it's not for you as you'll make more then they can afford to part with thus adapting the bot against ya. Just frustrating dealing with this. I've been in the technology industry since I graduated in my early teens n can spot this stuff a mile away. If you on the other hand trade a small amount occasionally I'm sure it'll let you slowly be progressive using proper risk management. For the record I never leave reviews unless I think it could help someone before wasting their time. By no means do I think everything is against anyone it's just obvious to me from how the market literally stops each order no matter how fast you are it'll never be fast enough. We aren't able to beat bots period! This type of "Spoofing" isn't a crime in the brokers side of the world however the US has recently started cracking down on this as it's a deliberate targeted system to no matter how versed you are to constantly come up short. Food for thought. Happy trading everyone!!!
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Apr 8, 2020:
Hi Johnson, thanks for the feedback.

Rest assured that we in no way manipulate markets and prices come directly from our liquidity providers.

Trading CFD's with leverage comes attached to risk, especially in volatile markets.

That being said, we are committed to providing our clients with pristine trading conditions coupled with professional customer support.

For us to look further into your account specifically, please get in touch and provide us with the Trade ID’s of any affected trades so we can investigate further.

You can contact us on LiveChat and we are also available for call back requests through our website. Alternatively, you can email us at support@eaglefx.com. Our dedicated support team is available 24/7.

We look forward to hearing from you.