iggyboo Reviews

Review for FXDelta.net

Jan 3, 2019,

Best. System. Ever.

In my humble opinion, this is the BEST forex trading software EVER. Delta fits my trading needs and style like a glove and it’s super simple and easy to use. Over the past 15 years, i’ve bought and used quite a number of forex systems and software and I was hesitant to buy this one, but I was familiar with the author of this system and took a chance ... now Delta is all I use and I haven’t looked back since.

I’m in the US trading on Nadex but I use the standard MT4 forex charts and software to get the signals and am doing quite well on it.

With this software, I’m actually able to look at the charts, see what the software is pointing out, and tell in just a few seconds whether it’s something I’d be interested in taking or not. That is the very first time that has ever happened to me. Every other system I’ve ever bought I’ve struggled with understanding what I’m seeing and what I’m trying to look for. It’s always been an uphill battle that I’ve never been able to win.

Now, with Delta, I’m actually making money and turning a profit and that’s something I’ve never been able to say about any other forex system I’ve used. This is truly a great system and I wanted to express my sincere thanks and appreciation to Yordan for sharing it with us.