jojo1122 Reviews

Review for SwingFish.trade

Bratislava, Slovakia,
Aug 3, 2019,

Very good

I have very good experience with this community of traders, mainly Mario make very hard job for all traders, newbie, experienced too.
Very good also Prop Founding for best traders from his company
I recommend to all.

Review for TradeMax.com.au

Slovakia,
Jun 12, 2019,

VERY BAD EXPERIENCE!

In this broker - I deposit by Credit Card deposit , after one day they Cancel to me this deposit , with remarks, about no regulation allow.
After 1 week I dont have money in bank , and also I dont have money in broker.
Very Very bad experience.
Stay away.

Review for AAAFX.com

Bratislava, Slovakia,
Feb 25, 2019,

BAD EXPERIENCE!

Hello all,

very bad experience with this broker , I think to big horrible broker in European Union . Very very expensive, all money transfer, to high commissons and other fees.
Price broker feeding is very slowly according my experience.

maybe best is connection to zulu , but it can be also by another good brokers.

Review for Varianse.com

Jun 13, 2018,

Very good broker with many additional tools for traders. I trade in this broker also news trading and sllipage is not to big.
Thanx

Review for KeyToMarkets.com

Jun 11, 2018,

I think best one broker in EU, with excellent liquidity providing, with very good support, instatnt electroinic payment withdrawal possiblity and more others way to clients. It is Italy ownership group with clear information

Review for Purple-Trading.com

Jan 11, 2018,

Recommend

I think best execution between ECN brokers with EU regulation. I have very good experience.

Review for ICMarkets.com

Zilina, Slovakia,
Oct 14, 2017,

I recommend to all this broker

Very Good experience with trading on this broker, I have many accounts with different strategies and all doing very well,any sllipage and any increase spread.

I am very surprise about this very good broker.
Withdrawal is till 24 hours on bank account in europe.

Review for ValuTrades.com

Slovakia,
Oct 18, 2016,

Thanx

Very Good experience with Trading in this broker. Clear coperation. Excellent spread, higher commision but for quality I can pay. No problem. Thanks