• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Storm FX Marketz Forex/Crypto Broker has a special HYISA Savings Account Program.

General discussions of a financial company
We still learning the ins and outs of trying to run broker. We thought we can somehow get in USA market this way but not with FDIC It is true this cannot be.

You need a US consultant and a US securities lawyer if you want clients and customers from the US for your HYISA. You don't even understand the regulations and laws so of course you don't think you did anything wrong

Understood. We need to get more info with our attorneys on us laws. This is necessary to avoid pitfalls.

Understood. We need to get more info with our attorneys on us laws. This is necessary to avoid pitfalls.
Apologies for those offerings to begin with on your forum. My brother I always traded growing up together. We were angry with bad brokers scamming us in the end sometimes when we had profits then they messed up trades. We decided we need to get our own one and try to make it without the negatives of the brokers who ripped us off in the past. Now we see we need to learn our selves how to not make same mistakes.

Yes, you would need to start by registering with the US Treasury Department via the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC). Then there are stacks of disclosures and KYC required for your business and customers along with annual audits by the US government (financial examiners).

Yes, you would need to start by registering with the US Treasury Department via the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC). Then there are stacks of disclosures and KYC required for your business and customers along with annual audits by the US government (financial examiners).
Agreed until then we not even mention US markets without regulations. We are still willing to meet to show you what we had if thats what Pharaoh wanted us to share. How the hedge fund managers strategies they gave for management worked.

I am going to review this with my team. I am googling how to perform registry with US Treasury and all requirements for it.

email.png

Email sent thanks again for those info's. Unaware of even non trading products still need to be register with such events.

Back