• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Storm FX Marketz Forex/Crypto Broker has a special HYISA Savings Account Program.

General discussions of a financial company
The decision to become private broker was overturned by other business partners of mine. We will remain public.

My legal team informed me to stop engaging in this fintech war of yours here on this forum.

There is nothing we need to prove to anyone. It's simple if you don't want to invest in HYISA then don't. Traders can simply trade their own accounts on cTrader as long as they are not within the United States.

I don't care to give you my former forum name here because you want to ultimately bash me in the end for even being a member of your forum as a trader just as you want to do to me as a broker. You already know who I am by my IP address and logins in the backend of the forum CRM with all the passwords in your SQL database. You have the forums all seeing eye I don't need to share what you already know.

Just like Pharoah did to his people your name is rather fitting Pharoah. No God above you. You are right in everything you say you are perfect Pharoah we know.

Enjoy your other Fintech wars with bashing brokers who are honestly trying to operate legitimate business's.

We wish this forum and community all the best. Sorry for becoming a member here as a trader to begin with a wrong mistake of mine to have joined this forum not knowing future moderators real thoughts on peasants like me who just wanted advice getting started as a trader long time ago.

Just was tired of all the scam brokers as a trader and wanted to make a broker myself which did not do such.

I decided to operate a full true A-book, not B-book or even a C-book.

As a trader did not like all those artificial spikes of market makers, extra slippages and requotes and all the other nuances that came with scam broker operations. But I see here Pharoah even wants to tarnish a Broker that wants to not do such shady tactics.

I will respectfully leave your forum Pharoah.

Apologies for ever joining it to begin with.

Have a nice life.

Storm FX Marketz Wishes you and your community all the best.

Last edited:
Wow, you try to mock me about my username and can't even get the definition of Pharaoh right. :D

Pharaoh originally was the Royal Palace in Ancient Egypt and later was used to refer to Egyptian kings and queens (you can check for yourself HERE). The ancient Pharaohs were the intermediary between the gods and the people, much like the monarch of the United Kingdom also leads the Church of England and the Pope leads Catholic church. After death, they got a promotion to some low level of godliness, like some Chinese emperors or similar to former Popes who were made saints.

Trying to invalidate a source of information with childish (and incorrect) attacks only further damages your credibllity. I like to hang out here at the FPA to warn about scams, and Ponzi schemes are my specialty. I don't ask people to trust me with their money like you do. I don't try to sell a pipe dream unlike the pipe full of crack dream you are trying to sell.

You also cry about Fintech Wars. Fintech wars are when massive financial companies fight. I don't own a massive financial company, but I did make some very good profits in my IRA and have had a few forex trades worth bragging about when I go out with other traders. You don't own a massive financial company. You are just someone making massive claims and trying yet again to distract from the simple fact that your claims are laughably false.

Unlike you, I admitted there was a possibility I was wrong, and so I placed a challenge before you that should be very simple for you to meet, if and only if your claims are true. In response, you've decided to take you ball and go home. You could even have tried to negotiate the terms and I'd have been willing to have all of that $10 million go to charity, but since you know you can't reliably turn $1 into $36 in two months, much less $10 million or $360 million (per the challenge) or $360 billion (per the original rate of return), you are throwing a temper tantrum and stomping off. The challenge offer will remain open until Friday, May 31st, 2024. If you don't accept, everyone will know it's because you already know it will prove you are nothing but a loser.

Strangely, you say you are the owner, but then conveniently claim lawyers and partners can order you to sit, stay, and roll over on command, yet somehow all of these moves just conveniently further your attempts to hide the fact that you haven't provided any evidence to support your claims. I'll personally wager this whole thing is a one man operation, unless you are such a gullible fool willing to be a stooge for so-called hedge fund managers who lured you in with backtests that can never work in real live trading.

I am an anonymous person here, but look at my record.

1. I NEVER endorse brokers or other trading products.

2. I warn people about scams, especially Ponzi Schemes.

3. I've been active at the FPA since 2007.

4. I've written articles to help people:

How Not to Lose All Your Money With a Managed Forex Account
How to Avoid Being Scammed While Buying Forex Products
How to Manage Risk While Trading
Wealth Protection for Traders and Investors (Twice)
How to Select a Forex Broker
Ponzi Schemes and HYIPS - Free Money Traps

as well as on some other subjects.

5. I've argued with a lot of Ponzi Scheme scammers and their fans. Some of them could match you for acting childishly and illogically. These include:

MTI/Mirror Trading International
Investing4You
Courtenay House Trading Group
SecureInvestment
TadawulME/ExentialGroup
CRE Capital Corporation
TIRN/MyTIRN
MFX Broker - Just like StormFxMarketz, a broker offering an impossible savings plan and defending it with bluster and insults, not facts. They disappeared with all client money.

So, I have a verifiable record of spotting Ponzi schemes, warning people against investing in them, and aso of pointing victims to the police and regulators.

There there's you. the completely anonymous owner of this scheme who:

1. Claims he can make regular payments at a rate of return above what Warren Buffett has done and are far bigger than what Bernard Madoff offered his client-victims.

2. Claims to deserve extra credibility because he used to be an FPA member under a different name, but won't reveal the name (even privately to AsstModerator, the FPA's Forums and Reviews Administrator). This makes me wonder if his claimed military service is also nothing but stolen valor in another attempt to gain more undeserved credibility.

3. Says he can magically offer these far larger profits than any plan offered by any licensed bank, because he owns a brokerage (really he just has a cTrader license). Factually, there are many large financial groups with banks and brokerages under their umbrellas.

4. Claims that hedge fund traders regularly make thousands of percent each month. As proof, he showed backtests, one showing $10,000 turned into over $6 billion in a month. To simplify the math, let's make that $1 turned into exactly $600,000 in a month. Let's drop that into my Ponzi-omatic™ Ponzi-HYIP Calculator and see where it leads:

After 2 months, the balance is $360 billion. After 3 months, it's $216 quadrillion dollars. After 4 months, it's
$129.6 sextillion dollars.

A ballpark estimate of the value of the entire planet (not just the stuff sitting on it) is $5 quadrillion dollars. This means that we are supposed to believe that magical hedge fund managers who use a magical forex brokerage could own the ENTIRE planet in less than 3 months and would own a very signicant portion of the galaxy in 4 months. This isn't fiction. This isn't science fiction. This is PURE FANTASY.

Despite all of this, the anoymous owner of Storm Marketz wants us to believe that it's worth his time to deal with being a broker and running a claimed High Yield Investment Savings Plan based solely on the time tested scam methods of Trust me bro! and Those claimed profits look so big that my brain is getting distracted from asking relevant questions.

I have laid out a simple method of how the anonymous owner of the company can prove that a fraction of his claims are true. So far, he's more interested in insulting me and then running away than in showing any valid form of evidence. Until such time as he posts verifiable evidence, I personally urge traders everywhere not to place 1 cent with Storm Marketz. Based on long experience dealing with Ponzi-type scammers, I believe Storm Marketz is nothing but a scam that will result in total loss sooner or later.

Simple HYISA will be removed and we will give money back plus investors gains. Call our broker ponzi still without HYISA.

Anyone who is apart of our HYISA program we are in process of returning all of your funds if you stumble across this forum. Due to allegations of Ponzi from this fintech site. We will explain to members why our HYISA was terminated for allegations of Ponzi by this forum.

HYISA eliminated. I will leave my finance team an email to make all returns to investors their principle plus interest earned through their HYISA. You will find the following message on our main page now for our account holders it is high lighted in red for Pharoah to see in screen shot. We will leave it up until my finance team process all returns.
Screenshot 2024-05-13 011039.png

Without HYISA you will see Pharoah's response will say this proves you are a Ponzi. But what Ponzi's returns all investors money and still runs normal trading operations.

Tried to let USA investors on our platform somehow but it seems Pharoah is against such actions. Therefor I am the Pharaoh of my company and will axe the HYISA then. Just keep my hedge funds manager trading company funds internally for our own private gains in that case. So Storm FX Marketz HYISA account holders you can thank Pharaoh and his fintech forum for this decision of mine. And no Pharaoh I am not one man operation. Like I said call the number on site or come to my office and meet me and my team directly in Sterling Virginia. We invite you and your team Pharaoh. Come call us Ponzi in person please.

Client Relations Office:

21580 Atlantic Blvd
Ste 120B PMB 1021
Sterling, VA 20166
United States

Client Services Phone: +1-800-619-0918

And yes this shared colo office so we need to make an appointment and we will meet you in office once you give us your date and time of arrival my team works remotely so we will all come there just to meet you and your team Pharaoh.

You will learn all you want from us.

We respectfully wait your reply.

Respectfully.
The Entire - Storm FX Marketz Team.

All investors money plus interest sent back.

Send more fintech war our way Pharaoh. After we sent all money back, what other Ponzi activities have we committed lord Pharaoh?

Respectfully.

No more HYISA how else due want to continue fintech war Pharaoh to Tarnish Storm FX Marketz.

We are still waiting for you to call and accept invite to visit our office. We will give you all company details, our names, exclusively just for you just like we do with big clients. Then you can come back here to share more negative feed back after we give you positivity.

Respectfully,
Storm FX Marketz - Team

If not comfortable with our office location lets go directly downtown to DC at CFTC headquarters along with SEC. Its right down the street from us. We are more than happy to meet you there too with the CFTC regulatory agents as well.

CFTC Address: Address: 1155 21st St NW, Washington, DC 20581
CFTC Phone Number: (202) 418-5000

FPA Forums Team Note: We have merged a number of your posts to make this thread more compact.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-13 223321.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-13 223321.png
    161.5 KB · Views: 3
Back