• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TheForexpert.com

General discussions of a financial company
As of the time of writing the Forexpert has been last updated 5654 mins ago. Why the delay?

I thought I had turned Paypal off but they extracted a second payment from me and they won't return it or answer emails.

I subscribed to this service. It was doing OK at first. The cost was $99 a month and I put this on automatic payments with Paypal. But their service would not work well with US accounts and it started doing poorly. It was not made clear from them that it would only work on non-NFA accounts at first. So I requested and got a refund from them. I am fairly sure that I turned off the automatic payments in Paypal. But a couple of weeks later another $99 payment came out of my account from them anyway. At first they said that they would return it(I have the email) but they did not. I started a Paypal case and lost it and they will not return my money. No way would I have wanted to resubscribe to a service doing so poorly. I still intend to pursue this with Paypal. When I checked the billing telephone number they have multiple fraudulent charges with Paypal. They still want to have a Forex service. I would avoid them. I lost the Paypal case because I treated it as an unauthorized charge and Paypal does not have a category for this exact circumstance. Stay away from people like this.

Excuse me, the fraudulent charges did not pertain to these people. They billed via Paypal and that is what I found when I checked the number. The rest stands.

Back