News Trading

In my opinion it's a hard way of trading, because the market can go in any direction. I prefer rely on technical analisys, that's not easy as well, but using scalping techniques makes trading more predictable.

In my opinion it's a hard way of trading, because the market can go in any direction. I prefer rely on technical analisys, that's not easy as well, but using scalping techniques makes trading more predictable.

A trader can make some pips if he uses pending orders or live orders on both sides with stop loss. But the variable spread these days and broker having slippage is a huge problem.

Spreads are not a huge problem, brokers are bringing down their spreads, but it is true that predicting what the market may do in the shorter term is easier than the longer term.

News trading can be a resourceful way of making realistic money in Forex. However, It is also important to not participate in all news events that come about. IN my opinion, a wise way would be to participate in the news items marked as either moderate or low risk items in the economic calendar. Then for the rest, it would be better to wait and see what the news talks about before opening positions.

news trading could be very challenging and frustrating, because markets become irrational at the momment the news are released.

Back