• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Tradex Markets, Dubai/UAE

Yes, perhaps it´s possible, but as you say, it´s not handled in a professional way. I try to stay away from Binary because there is basically no regulation at all.

I see. Of course you should do proper DD before investing. The odds are certainly against the investor in this sector of the financial industry, but if you don´t belive it to be possible to make reasonable and consistent returns over time, then there is no real reason to even bother. So yes, I do believe and I have seen it with own eyes. I also know some real good traders out there, but most trade futures and do not manage for others.

According to my friend, Tradex never push for money. They are very professional in that way. Also, their returns are good, but not "too good" and certainly not "guaranteed" which is a huge red flag to me (I have seen this on some webpages).

If you like, you might drop me a PM and perhaps we can touch base on skype or something :) I don´t want to write my credentials openly here, because of all the potential spam.

VP, thanks for the note about the virus issue going away. I don't know if it was a false alarm or not, but it's definitely gone.

Ah, so this is a regular broker that offers managed accounts. That drops a lot of red flags, while raising one other.

1. You've got access to your account and can watch the trades in real time - Good!

2. Fees are based on a percentage of the high water mark - Good! (but the example they give is a bit confusing, I recommend double-checking some scenarios.)

3. There appears to be some form of regulation. This is promising. Two things. Double-check with the regulator and also see if this regulator has any serious history of enforcement actions.

4. No wild claims of large, fixed monthly profits - Good.

5. Letting a broker employee trade for you makes you very vulnerable to having your account be churned (or even getting a Kiss of Death trade). I generally recommend against allowing an employee, affiliate, or IB of a broker trade an account because of this.

Pharaoh, thanks for your reply.

I belive it was false alarm. I saw the same thing on some other serious pages. I belive google changes some of their "algos" which created this issue.

Good thoughts, escpecially about the regulation. I will try to reach them.

Thanks,

I have been using their trading service since late May and can only confirm that they produce steady consistent results. Win rate about 65%, wins about 25 pips, losers about 15 pips.

My only concern is safety of funds due to the regulatory environment in Dubai?

Back