Create your own trading strategy

Yes, and i am waiting for the NFP to be released today evening :D
Very high impact this news eventually, I see on eurusd which before news has been released this pair move on bearish pattern but suddenly move to uptrend with strong movement, but carefully for next week sometime news only giving instant effect only

Very high impact this news eventually, I see on eurusd which before news has been released this pair move on bearish pattern but suddenly move to uptrend with strong movement, but carefully for next week sometime news only giving instant effect only

Yes the potential movements that we saw in the EURUSD are also a factor why we have to first of all track the news and then only do our trading :)

I wanted to add couple of words about trading strategy. It's very important not only to create good strategy but also to follow it with no exceptions. We all are people so sometimes we want to break rules. Also did I and I loose. So always remember about it.

I wanted to add couple of words about trading strategy. It's very important not only to create good strategy but also to follow it with no exceptions. We all are people so sometimes we want to break rules. Also did I and I loose. So always remember about it.

Each trader needs to use his own trading strategy that is both time tested and upon which he can depend so that his trading income can grow :)

I am not competent enough in trading, so creating my own strategy is something unreal)) I try to follow strategies of more experienced traders))

In Fx trading scalping is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading policy due to getting profit instantly. so, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this without any kinds of restrictions.

In Fx trading scalping is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading policy due to getting profit instantly. so, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this without any kinds of restrictions.

It is true that we can get more profits in doing scalping trades but also we have to remain careful and see what are the trading opportunities that are available with us and how we would be able to use them in a profitable trade :p

Scalping really is a fast way of earning in trading in less time .It should be tried after experience and good analysis other wise in wrong analysis traders loose their money . Trading itself is uncertain and scalping is more risky in it. because traders choose quick market for scalping.

Scalping really is a fast way of earning in trading in less time .It should be tried after experience and good analysis other wise in wrong analysis traders loose their money . Trading itself is uncertain and scalping is more risky in it. because traders choose quick market for scalping.

In methods of scaling trades we have to increase the frequency of doing our trades and also at the same time decrease the time duration so that we are able to catch a large number of pips in our trades easily :)

Back