EUR/USD Daily Video, 25 August, 2016

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

EUR keeps chances on upward continuation, but we need more confidence before taking any position:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Hmm. Yes..well EUR is messing around and keeping us guessing. I am still holding my shorts based on weekly chart what i see. Overall trend has not been broken yet. A close and hold above 1.1460 is what is needed in my opinion!? Tomorrow we could get 'Spike up' or anything really...but it's a waiting game now!

Hmm. Yes..well EUR is messing around and keeping us guessing. I am still holding my shorts based on weekly chart what i see. Overall trend has not been broken yet. A close and hold above 1.1460 is what is needed in my opinion!? Tomorrow we could get 'Spike up' or anything really...but it's a waiting game now!
Yep. Actually mostly it depends what will happen with Brexit candle top. Breaking and holding above could change medium term picture....

Back