• The Set-Ups I Look For Each Day (My Strategy In Action)

We invite you to join us on these LIVE trading webinars so you can take advantage of our trading knowledge and experience as traders and coaches. Andrew has been trading the Forex market full time for 20 years. The Forex Trading Coach first started helping traders succeed in 2009 and we have 4.7/5 star rating over 171 reviews.

⭐ Watch me take trades in real time (and copy me) >> ⭐

Currency Strength and Weakness for Monday 12th May 2014

Andrew - you have the patience of a saint.

Ahmer - if you don't like what Andrew is saying then go elsewhere.

Do you want an empty forum?
This is a public forum and there is a freedom of speech. You are not supposed to send me elsewhere without any reason.

Andrew himself told me in an email to come at Forex Peace Army forum :)

Ahmer,

There is a huge amount of valuable information given out on the webinars for free and that in itself will help people a huge amount. If they want more help then it's available - but if not that's fine also. Look for the positives, use the information that is being handed out. If my course is not for you don't buy it.

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach
30 minute a day "full time" forex trading?

Learn how I do it>>

I have never seen any other webinar of yours except that 90 days one. A webinar without viewers interaction is just a video tutorial.
I am not here criticize your efforts. I have been defending you at T2W forum where everyone was attacking you.

The problem arise when you post crop images of 2/3 profitable trades from a winning day. Can you show a single image from past when you accept the fact that it was a bad day?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back