FNG and DTS Daily Trade Plans Summary - Monday, May 6 2013

Peter O

Special Consultant to the FPA

--–––––——————————————————————————————————————–––––--

Forex News Gun Trade Plan

Canada Ivey PMI - 10:00am NY time (Monday, May 6)

--–––––————————————————————–––––--​

Traded pairExpected figureDeviation trigger
USDCAD58.3±3.0
BuyUSDCADif actual figure is or is below55.3
SellUSDCADif actual figure is or is above61.3

Expected move during first 30 minutes after the release is 20 pips or more.

Review historical charts where the same deviation of at least 3.0 occurred:

Canada Ivey PMI history of charts.

Once there, set filter to Difference Actual-Forecast >= 3.0 and click "Filter" to see list of charts.

To review Forex News Gun step by step trade plan go to weekly detailed posts.

--–––––————— FNG Configuration —————–––––--

Release name in FNG client: Canada Ivey PMI

Clicks: first row is for Buy USDCAD button, second one is for Sell USDCAD button:

--–––––——————————————————————————————————————–––––--​

Last edited by a moderator:
i still have the same problem... it appeared "clicked" but the mouse cursor didnt move or actually clicked the buy/sell button... it's always like this. maybe i have some software or anti-virus that its blocking the FNG, or maybe the mouse itself... it seems that anyone else is having the same problem though. bahhh :)

UPDATE: so what happens, when testing or live, is that the mouse cursor moves to the designated position (buy/sell button) but it does not click. I tried with another software, not mt4, and it works fine there. any clues?

Last edited:
I just tried to find something about MT4-FNG possible conflict but no problem was found. Those who have experienced such a behavior please help us!

i still have the same problem... it appeared "clicked" but the mouse cursor didnt move or actually clicked the buy/sell button... it's always like this. maybe i have some software or anti-virus that its blocking the FNG, or maybe the mouse itself... it seems that anyone else is having the same problem though. bahhh :)

UPDATE: so what happens, when testing or live, is that the mouse cursor moves to the designated position (buy/sell button) but it does not click. I tried with another software, not mt4, and it works fine there. any clues?

WAIT! Ive been trying to fix this and it seems to be working now! What I did was order the computer (Win 7) to execute FNG as administrator. If someone has the same problem try to do the same.

Sounds reasonable :) thanks for the solution!

WAIT! Ive been trying to fix this and it seems to be working now! What I did was order the computer (Win 7) to execute FNG as administrator. If someone has the same problem try to do the same.

Back