GUILTY Case# 2015-025 | Amin EL-HAKIM vs online4x.com/

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Online4x.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 47 97.9%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If everyone reports every site that gives these type of problems as some of these sites have more than 1 site they are operating their scams under. Then hopefully we can get them all exposed and shut down and finally have legit sites to trade on as i for one at present are no longer trading as i do not believe there to be an honest enough trading site. I have looked and will be glad to listen to members on here for their recommendations.

Lets get all scam sites after being given a guilty verdict shut down and cause as many problems for them and anyone affiliated to them.

Although the amount is not significant, it's irresponsible for brokers to try to ignore or delay a withdrawal request, and neglect to proceed in the manner in which an agreement was made with the customer. Brokers should be more proactive with the clients, and get off their high horses and stop playing games. After all, we the client, are paying them with spreads and / or commissions while they are ethically responsible to be good fiduciaries of our equities.

Back