GUILTY (Partly Resolved) Case# 2013-166 | momen1962 vs www.youtradefx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that YouTradeFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 58 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mr. George Becker or whatever is his real name should be declared as persona non grata in the FPA! I bet his real name is Itamar Patishi or one of his gangsters.

I am working on revealing their full ID, all this monkey business should collapse because every day they operate is more money to be stolen from innocents as they did in StartForex!

I'm thinking a thread dedicated to Interesting Facts about YouTradeFx would be fascinating.

Mr. George Becker or whatever is his real name should be declared as persona non grata in the FPA! I bet his real name is Itamar Patishi or one of his gangsters.

I am working on revealing their full ID, all this monkey business should collapse because every day they operate is more money to be stolen from innocents as they did in StartForex!

I was hoping any body from youtradefx to appear here,and give me any explaintion for what happened,but they don't care at all for any body,me,our FPA forum,even for regulations
they only care for stolen the money

I'm thinking George has given up. Maybe he's busy sending out job applications to other brokers. :p

This issue is now pending resolution. I am waiting for confirmation by momen1962 of the money arriving in his bank account.

hello FPA heros
and special thanks to
1-Asst Mod
2-Paroah
3-Edigger
they are the real great heros in my battle with youtradefx
today i receive in my bank account 16982$(almost my withdrawal request) after 70 days of suffering,hurting,ignoring from youtradefx
i would like to thank Georgeb for respecting his promise
i will not ask him any question about my famous scamming order no 2001319216 as he demand that
but i have some rights he should back it to me if he is fair,faithful person as i hoping
1-youtradefx take from my account 124342 at the first august,13 the value 890$ under what they called it (stop scalping),even they allowed me scalping since i start dealing with them since 18 months ago,and its ECN account too,but they do that because i asked earlier to withdrawals my balance as shown
scalping1.png
2- they take too from my other account 130621 value 764$ at same date first august,13 for same reason withdrawals request ,but in that account i success to withdrawals my balance as shown
scalping2.png
3- since i start dealing with youtradefx at may,12
i trade in more than 700 lots(account124342,account 130621) but they dont apply bonus rules to me, i dont get even one dollar form my bonus
bonus 457lots.pngbonus262lots.png
( i can i accept by 50% of that bonus)
i will wait you George for action to be taken about those three issues,and leave each other in peace( without any problems)
thank you

Alireza790
I want to help you with your issue - could you please send me all of your account information and contact details to michaelm@youtradefx.com so I can look into it and see what the delays? I can assure you that we are a well regulated company and that your money is safe.

AmrEnany
We started the conversation via email and I'd be happy to help you directly but if you prefer that I answer via the forums then that can be done as well.
It is quite simple - you can clearly go over our terms of use where it is mentioned that we don't allow scalping. We only allow scalping on a ECN account that has commissions:
Ass Modd
George in his email don't tell the truth
because x represintive of youtdarefx( Micheal ) mention the scalping is allowed for ECN accout
what your think?

Back