Maxim Trader

sky

Recruit
Please, admin help to research/investigate on maxim trader. they are collecting huge monies all over the world.
right now they offer managed accounts which pay a dividend of 3-8%, minimum to open account is USD1k, in a 18 months term.
'Back' by its parent company , Royale Group holdings inc, listed in NASDAQ. which is a shell company?!!
Maxim created a few accounts of few million dollars each posted on myfxbook or premiuminsured as 'proof' of their performance.

Admin, please assist to investigate, they are combing singapore, malaysia, taiwan, thailand and particularly china.

You need to start a new thread on them and give all the information you have about them in that thread.

Please, admin help to research/investigate on maxim trader. they are collecting huge monies all over the world.
right now they offer managed accounts which pay a dividend of 3-8%, minimum to open account is USD1k, in a 18 months term.
'Back' by its parent company , Royale Group holdings inc, listed in NASDAQ. which is a shell company?!!
Maxim created a few accounts of few million dollars each posted on myfxbook or premiuminsured as 'proof' of their performance.

Admin, please assist to investigate, they are combing singapore, malaysia, taiwan, thailand and particularly china.

Weeks ago, I was told only to invest say USD5,000 and will get 5% per month for interest. Tonight when Maxim Trader people tried to help me to register and transfer the fund, ONLY at this instance I was told besides the USD5,000, I had to pay upfront a 10% service (ie USD500) to Maxim Trader. I was shocked and decided not to proceed as I'm already not comfortable with this type of risky overseas investment and now expect me to pay 10% for their service.

This definitely throw me off. I rather invest in more reliable investment. :mad:

Sky, have you tried contacting Royale Group Holdings to see if the claim on MaximTrader.com is true?

Legendlowe, good decision. It's funny how something allegedly so profitable just has to nail you for a bunch of money up front, isn't it?

Back