Scam My4xmentor & Myforexmentor

Excellent news! A broker stepping in to prevent abuse by bad account managers is a great way of showing how some brokers work to help stop scammers.

I can also vouch for FinFx as a young, growing, and reputable firm; I am in touch with their management, and plan to run money with them soon.
I use their commission STP/ECN services and have been pleased with their responsiveness and commitment to their clients for nearly 2 yrs.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

I chatted with another guy who paid for SHAUN REIFFENSTEIN`s so called "mentorship", the guys name is Siby Varghese. This guy was the last to join our group, he paid mr. reiffenstein by wire transfer. Shaun Reiffenstein claimed not receiving the funds, and Siby asked his bank and they told him that the funds were sent. Then siby paid the same amount AGAIN to the scammer by moneybookers. Then Siby asked for shauns statement, and Siby noticed that the statement was modified, Shaun edited in phothoshop or other tool. Siby will send me all the details about this issue that shows that Shaun is a BIG scammer! not only scamming with his moneymanagement or mentorship tools but with payments and other services!.

Back