Hello all. I've read quite a few reviews on the Review side of this site and have narrowed it down to a few brokers that I'd like to open a Micro acct with. A couple are overseas and a couple here in the states. Imia bit concerned with having an account overseas, as some of them seem to have certain issues with their deposit/withdraw process and some of them have issues(by this i mean "reviews") with their spreads,, etc.
I'd like to find a well rounded Broker here in the states(or overseas) that anyone recommends here.
I guess i'm looking to get a survey of some sorts here?
Currently, I'm considering FXpro, FXopen, Forex.com, and GFT forex.
Any sound advice I can receive would be greatly appreciated.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-16-2009, 09:44 AM #1Recruit
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
USA Based Micro Acct Brokers(or reliable firms)
- By Moz in forum Company Comparisons and CompetitionsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-13-2011, 05:44 AM
- By George2010 in forum General Forex TalkReplies: 7Last Post: 06-16-2010, 10:12 AM
- By MTnews in forum Market Predictions and ReportsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2010, 02:04 PM
- By spreadmonkey2 in forum General Forex TalkReplies: 2Last Post: 03-28-2010, 01:22 AM
- By rossouw in forum Beginners BootcampReplies: 2Last Post: 01-01-2010, 02:26 PM