GUILTY Case# 2015-124 | alokkuthari vs aaoption.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that AAOption is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 69 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i have no bonuses with them their trade behind my back $2000.00 left on the acc. broker lost about about $15000.00 trading behind my back .Some jerk call me in traduce him self a d ask me to deposit $8000.00 and he will replace $8500.00 what i lost when i did ask him what about profit what i made it ,he said profit its not what i lost .When i said I'm not going to deposit more money he said he said i have nothing to say and he did hang up on me .AAOption holding my $2000.00 and does want to access my money since 15/06/2015 .This company a BIG SCAM

Stop any relationship with this kind fraud company!

Otherwise, you will loss more......

alokkothuri--from what you posted it looks like they have not returned your money: i hope you get it back, and i hope these crooks get what they deserve! they look GUILTY to me! good luck to you!--feaisland55

Aaoption is unreachable. And if i contact them by some way then they give me threat that they will register case and police complaint against me and so i will be arrested if i will ever contact them anymore. I think Aaoption is like a Mafia who is corrupting the Binary Options World. This is a very serious matter because if any company do not give your withdrawal then you can say them as a scam but Aaoption is doing different thing. Neither they are giving withdrawal but threatning. No one will ever believe but it is truth what Aaoption told to me. " They said that if i will ask for withdrawal and bother them, they will come to my city and make me arrest by the police." This is how they are treating me about my questions reagrding the withdrawal. Absolute Ridiculous.
What will FPA do next, please tell me FPA

Aaoption is unreachable. And if i contact them by some way then they give me threat that they will register case and police complaint against me and so i will be arrested if i will ever contact them anymore.

That's a bluff which is very common with scam brokers. If the police get involved, the first thing the do is collect contact information (including ID card number) from the person complaining. Then, when they come to question you, all the details about not being able to access your money would be revealed.

I think Aaoption is like a Mafia who is corrupting the Binary Options World. This is a very serious matter because if any company do not give your withdrawal then you can say them as a scam but Aaoption is doing different thing. Neither they are giving withdrawal but threatning. No one will ever believe but it is truth what Aaoption told to me. " They said that if i will ask for withdrawal and bother them, they will come to my city and make me arrest by the police." This is how they are treating me about my questions reagrding the withdrawal. Absolute Ridiculous.
What will FPA do next, please tell me FPA

Thanks to the Guilty vote, your review is now set to a zero star rating. This gives AAOption a total rating below 1 star. If a couple more cases come in, they get a Scam label. Most companies that get one of those don't last too long.

Stay active here at the FPA. If you see anyone opening a Scam Alerts thread about a similar problem with AAOption, encourage that person to file a Traders Court case.

Back