Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
To all members of exential don't listen to other said.

It's very obvious that there's some people have self interest.

To pharoaos there's always a risk in every investment no one is forcing to join or pull out their money to exential.

Keep it up exential...

I am currently invested in exential and so are several of my friends. I can testify that not all invested are innocent. In my small sample size, many know that Exential is probably a scam, but want to cash-in on the innocent people who are joining and will still join in the future. Some are just plain greedy but ignorant (bad combination), they only listen to arguments that they want to hear. Then there are a few of us who are now in the process pulling our investments out after realizing that staying invested in a possible Ponzi is wrong.

wonder if you recover your investment and profited from exential after the REALIZATION...just askin...no argument intended..

wonder if you recover your investment and profited from exential after the REALIZATION...just askin...no argument intended..

Yes, I still made a profit after I had the realization.It was a tough and long-weighed decision. I had my suspicions before I put my money in. But as I mentioned in one of my previous posts, greed and envy took over so I jumped right in 8 months back. Then I started following this forum, and the other forum links of similar schemes that already crumbled and was in a dilemma.

Did I have the strength to let go of my residual income of 1600+USD a month? Due to the red flags, Exential remains suspicious, but it isn't a proven scam. Why would I take my money out when I'm earning, and there's no proof that they're a Ponzi?

I finally decided to quit when Pharaoh issued his challenge and no decent argument was raised in favor of exential. All pro-Exential posts here are the usual formulated spiels that company representatives use to BS their way out of pertinent requests that other, legit investment firms would readily accomodate. All the while sticking to the lone reason that "I'm getting my monthly payout, so it must be legit" :(.

I had to make a choice, it was both easy and difficult at the same time. Easy because the logical arguments in this thread pointed to the exit. Difficult, because it meant I had to drop some monthly income.

I am still looking forward to the day, that Exential will prove that they are legitimate. When that day comes, I'll be back. Asta la vista, baby. :)

Yes, I still made a profit after I had the realization.It was a tough and long-weighed decision. I had my suspicions before I put my money in. But as I mentioned in one of my previous posts, greed and envy took over so I jumped right in 8 months back. Then I started following this forum, and the other forum links of similar schemes that already crumbled and was in a dilemma.

Did I have the strength to let go of my residual income of 1600+USD a month? Due to the red flags, Exential remains suspicious, but it isn't a proven scam. Why would I take my money out when I'm earning, and there's no proof that they're a Ponzi?

I finally decided to quit when Pharaoh issued his challenge and no decent argument was raised in favor of exential. All pro-Exential posts here are the usual formulated spiels that company representatives use to BS their way out of pertinent requests that other, legit investment firms would readily accomodate. All the while sticking to the lone reason that "I'm getting my monthly payout, so it must be legit" :(.

I had to make a choice, it was both easy and difficult at the same time. Easy because the logical arguments in this thread pointed to the exit. Difficult, because it meant I had to drop some monthly income.

I am still looking forward to the day, that Exential will prove that they are legitimate. When that day comes, I'll be back. Asta la vista, baby. :)

Hows is your investment withdrawal? Was it return back in full? it seems they have difficulty in paying the profits for Sept and their reason is shallow. I am afraid that might raised suspicion...I have not recovered my investment in full and things might be at shake but for now I will keep hanging on the rope as I left no other option...

Wow. Fxdxb thinks that giving appropriate punishment to people who knowingly abet a legally proven Ponzi scheme is idiotic. The only logical reason for this is that he knows he'd be on the receiving end of such punishment. "Uncivilized" doesn't even begin to describe the diseased mindset of such a person.

Donatelo still won't address my questions. I wonder why? :p

Donatelo and a couple of brand new accounts that are making some very similar posts are hiding behind "don't invest what you can't afford to lose". That's good advice for dealing with transparent investment companies. This misapplication of that advice shows those posting it would believe that any person or company that invested with Bernie Madoff and only lost an affordable amount shouldn't worry about the fact that they were criminally defrauded.

Donatelo and friends also seem to want everyone to put their heads in the sand while the profits continue to be dispensed from behind the very non-transparent wall surrounding this claimed investment. You claim it's just me. I take it none of you bothered to notice that Exential's mode of business closely matches the anti-Ponzi warning signs I quoted from numerous regulators. Do all of you feel those regulators are also terribly misguided. There are also vague references to my "ulterior" motives. Funny, none of those alleged dark motives showed up in the other Ponzi threads I've been involved in or in 14,000 other posts I've made at the FPA. Instead, I think my record of trying to protect traders is quite evident to anyone who cares to spend a few minutes reading.

I have a simple suggestion to anyone invested with Exential. Invite them to send a representative to this thread to address my concerns. If they can convince me that the investment is really making these profits in a legitimate fashion, I'll stop complaining and start endorsing. Otherwise, my conscience will require me to continue to try my best to warn against what appears to be an obvious Ponzi scheme.

Hows is your investment withdrawal? Was it return back in full? it seems they have difficulty in paying the profits for Sept and their reason is shallow. I am afraid that might raised suspicion...I have not recovered my investment in full and things might be at shake but for now I will keep hanging on the rope as I left no other option...

Ahhh.., the first cracks are beginning to form.

For anyone who isn't too busy counting their profits, this is probably a good time to try to get most or all of your money out. If Exential somehow miraculously proves to be real, you can always put it back in later.

Oh please, who's unsubstantiated claim is that there profits are are few days late.
Wonder if they even really have an account with Exential, if they did they could easily just call them over the phone rather than posting on here?

For anyone who isn't too busy counting their profits, this is probably a good time to try to get most or all of your money out. If Exential somehow miraculously proves to be real, you can always put it back in later.

Don't forget a few months ago a representative from Exential was trying to address allegations made against them... they eventually left the forum when more questions were being asked as a result and their responses seemed to offer little reassurance to anyone.

I have been following this thread and a couple of others for about 6 months, after a friend mentioned they were considering investing in this scheme. To say I was concerned for my friend is an understatement.

Apologies to those who might find this offensive but... how could you possibly think this is a legitimate investment? No investment in the world, managed on your behalf, will deliver returns such as this on a consistent basis. It is simply not possible. In believing otherwise you are identifying yourself as a naive, financially illiterate person - not just to those around you but especially to your "relationship manager" who has just spotted another easy victim. A return of 7-10% over a whole YEAR would be considered a fantastic investment by anyone with sense and even limited investment experience.

FOREX is a zero sum game; someone out there has to lose the equivalent sum that you are taking as profit; it is also notoriously volatile and therefore consistently winning is very unlikely. The main winners are large hedge funds and a few incredibly wealthy individuals - most other players are paying those people's salaries with their losses.

You're buying into the idea that a young, unqualified merry band from the sub-continent with little experience has come up with a secret strategy to beat all odds, and they want to share this wonderful opportunity with you? That seems hard to believe.

If on the other hand you don't buy into this idea, but are staying the course and encouraging others to join so you can continue profiting at their expense, then all I have to say is this:

Your selfishness is of biblical proportions.

Don't forget a few months ago a representative from Exential was trying to address allegations made against them... they eventually left the forum when more questions were being asked as a result and their responses seemed to offer little reassurance to anyone.

I have been following this thread and a couple of others for about 6 months, after a friend mentioned they were considering investing in this scheme. To say I was concerned for my friend is an understatement.

Apologies to those who might find this offensive but... how could you possibly think this is a legitimate investment? No investment in the world, managed on your behalf, will deliver returns such as this on a consistent basis. It is simply not possible. In believing otherwise you are identifying yourself as a naive, financially illiterate person - not just to those around you but especially to your "relationship manager" who has just spotted another easy victim. A return of 7-10% over a whole YEAR would be considered a fantastic investment by anyone with sense and even limited investment experience.

FOREX is a zero sum game; someone out there has to lose the equivalent sum that you are taking as profit; it is also notoriously volatile and therefore consistently winning is very unlikely. The main winners are large hedge funds and a few incredibly wealthy individuals - most other players are paying those people's salaries with their losses.

You're buying into the idea that a young, unqualified merry band from the sub-continent with little experience has come up with a secret strategy to beat all odds, and they want to share this wonderful opportunity with you? That seems hard to believe.

If on the other hand you don't buy into this idea, but are staying the course and encouraging others to join so you can continue profiting at their expense, then all I have to say is this:

Your selfishness is of biblical proportions.

Hey Moderaters, I thought you banned people for name calling?? Why the double standard?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back