Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Hello to all,
As I follow and read all the comments, all the members of exential are happy. To Mr.Pharoah what is your true intention, motive, and gain giving your accusation. First of all no one knows what is the truth even you and it's not your money will be loss if something bad happen.

I can see CLEAR warning signs that this is a Ponzi scheme. Those signs also correlate to the warnings on many financial regulators sites (also cited earlier in this thread).

Members of Bernard Madofff's investments, Dona Branca's "bank", Ronald Rewald's investments, James Paul Lewis' investments, Secure Investment, MyTIRN, and CRECapital were happy with their returns, until those scams failed. Charles Ponzi himself had many happy clients, until his scam failed. All of the prior happiness in each case was far outweighed by the losses of the victims.

My true intention is exactly the same as in these threads at the FPA, to protect innocent victims from throwing their money away, possibly ruining their lives in the process:

CRE Capital Corporation

Anyone heard of TIRN www.myTIRN,com

Secureinvestment.com

I was attacked in each of those threads for stating that the "investments" had all the warning signs of being Ponzi schemes. I was right. Each one later was revealed to be a Ponzi.

When I see what appears to be a nearly certain (99.9%) scam, I try to warn people away from it. The allegation that I them recommend some other investment opportunity is patently false. I recommend that people learn to trade for themselves. Then, even if a person wants to invest in a managed account program, it will be much easier for an individual who knows how to trade to evaluate how risky the trades are.

I can tell you something that sets Exential apart from a real investment. You said it yourself. "First of all no one knows what is the truth". Any good and honest investment opportunity should be transparent. Investors should be able to get their information straight from the broker, not from the account management company.

Yes, it's not my loss if something bad happens, since I have no money invested. Are you the type of person who would allow people to walk into a minefield without shouting a warning? I'm not. I have a conscience. I don't just care about the investors, I care about the damage their family members will also suffer. It's too bad you don't seem to care about what happens to other people.

Hello to all,
As I follow and read all the comments, all the members of exential are happy. To Mr.Pharoah what is your true intention, motive, and gain giving your accusation. First of all no one knows what is the truth even you and it's not your money will be loss if something bad happen.

I am a member of Exential, uncomfortable with the current situation, and I am slowly pulling out my exposure (halfway there).

Since the beginning of this thread, I've been following Pharaoh's activity and here's what I observed:

1) Pharaoh is not currently involved in Exential, thus, his opinion towards the investment is impartial/unbiased. Since many of us are earning in this scheme, we have a tendency to disregard the red flags in hopes of keeping the ball rolling until for as long as possible.

2) This thread is not the only forex thread that Pharaoh is involved in. I looked around a bit and found that he is actively participating in other forex threads. Some companies in those threads turned out to be ponzi schemes and were already shut down. So this guy knows what he's talking about. If you guys can just be bothered to read his links and understand is advice, it will make perfect sense. This is the reason I am pulling out.

3) If I were Pharaoh, my main objective for criticizing the suspicious signs from Exential would be the potential for it to be proven as a good/legit investment. I would love to invest my money in something that will give me a return of 8% per month, but I will only do that if all my questions are answered and all red flags are unchecked. I've been waiting for someone here to come out and reasonably defend this scheme, but after 8 months, the only positive input I got from this thread is that "since we are getting paid, it must be legit" and some random funny SurF-O quotables.

Smart people will always seek answers. Pharaoh is just asking the questions that dumb people don't care ask. I'm sure none of us would want to be the fool that got separated from his money so let's just take his posts in a positive light and try to learn learn more about this scheme.

3) If I were Pharaoh, my main objective for criticizing the suspicious signs from Exential would be the potential for it to be proven as a good/legit investment. I would love to invest my money in something that will give me a return of 8% per month, but I will only do that if all my questions are answered and all red flags are unchecked. I've been waiting for someone here to come out and reasonably defend this scheme, but after 8 months, the only positive input I got from this thread is that "since we are getting paid, it must be legit" and some random funny SurF-O quotables.

Very true. I hope and pray for the day that some safe, guaranteed, and verifiable financial miracle shows up. More than once, I've issued Pharaoh Challenges to those who claim such things without proof. Although it would be personally embarrassing to end my perfect score with these, the huge profits I'd make from jumping into any investment which did pass would more than make up for this.[

Hi to all,

It has been real interesting reading this tread.

I am not from the region but I also have a friend invested in another Managed account in Dubai, and while we are at the subject (and a lot of people in this thread seem to be from Dubai/UAE) it might be interesting to see what we might find out about this one and to me, especially if anyone from Dubai know anything about the company? There are some similarities with Exential, but a whole lot of differences aswell.

First, the brand name is REMOVED

Moderation Team Note: Please start a new thread. Otherwise, you will be permanently tying the name of the company you are referencing to Exential.

Last edited by a moderator:
To Mr. Pharaohs when I read almost all the threads your name are involved telling that all the forex is unligitimate.
Do you have any hidden agenda? if I read your accusation and if I'm the investor automatically I will pull out or I will not join to this kind of investment. Then if all the investor will pull out their investment what do you think what will happen???? If I will answer this question the company will pull down and soon they will declare bankruptcy because of the false accusation. To all the member of exential I think your not fool or stupid not knowing the high risk, procedures and etc. And maybe you already ask this kind of questions to exential representative but still you still joint.

To make it simple if you can't take the risk joining to this kind of investment please don't joint andTry to hold your money and spend it wisely.

And as long as the exential fullfilling their promises and all the members are happy don't listen to what other say.

I think you need to read my writings more widely. I do state that there are many scams. I also clearly state that anything that matches all the warning signs of a Ponzi are a bad place to "invest". Any Ponzi that's going to last for more than a few months will go to great efforts to keep clients happy - so they'll invest more and tell others what a great deal it is.

Instead, I tell people to learn how to trade for themselves - either to really do such trading or to be able to evaluate the trades of others, be they managed, signals, or other methods.

My "hidden" agenda is:

1. To protect the innocent and to help educate them.
2. To wreck the day of financial scams.

If I can save even one person from losing their house and/or life savings when Exential finally collapses or is shut down, I'll have done the right thing. If I remain silent in the face of such obvious Ponzi warning signs and found out that someone lost it all because of my silence, what kind of person would that make me?

Is your agenda to silence anyone who might question something that could wipe out the financial lives of investors? Do you really think that each and ever person only invests what they can afford to lose? Are you the kind of person who blames the victims when they get ripped off? Do you honestly believe I should have remained silent on MyTIRN, CRE Capital, and Secure Investment?

Greetings all, like most of you I have been following this thread for quite some time now. I have been with Exential for more than two years now. I have recouped all of my initial money without fail. I have opened additional positions with the company and all my accounts are doing well.

I agree with some of the people on this thread the legitimacy of Exential. Which, in my opinion is a major PR issue for the company. Before I started with Exential I questioned everything they talked about. I brought up the issue that it's too good to be true and has to be a Ponzi scheme. The management and owners of Exential always explained to me how they were making money. I said "why can't we see the open trades". Their explanation was that if we could see their trades what would stop me from copying their trades and close most of my accounts with them. Exential obviously has to make their money as well, which I believe they do.

They have been upfront with their licensing and who their partners are. The tie in with S&S is a very positive position for their organization.

I know for a fact that they (Exential) has been audited by the Central Bank of the UAE and have passed. The Central Bank has even called upon clients to verify data about the client and legitimacy of Exential; that too has passed.

Fact: I personally called FCI brokers to verify my account with them, and they confirmed my account with them and that the account is managed by Exential.

I've also researched forexpeace army and have found some information about them as well.....

See following links:

instaforex.com/forexpeacearmy.php

forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=241869

moneymakergroup.com/Forexpeacearmy-Scam-Warni-t193018.html&p=4794818

The individual doing the most of the talking on this forum is Pharoah....and they don't even have positions with Exential....It's one thing if you want to warn people about a scam or possible scam, that is creditable, but I question the reasoning behind their posts. I am not sure their intentions are that of bodyguard...but again, I won't make false accusations, I will just bring up my thoughts.

I have researched Forex trading as a whole and have found out that it is possible to have the results Exential is doing. There are even traders out there that have a better average than Exential, so it is possible to have these types of returns. However, what I do get nervous about the leverage that Exential is using. Sometimes up to 10 lots at a time....one small negative move can reak havoc or doom to the account.

Forex trading for the general public has not been around very long. I have seen new companies or traders more and more since I started with Exential. Some are very profitable and some are not. Those that are not do not last very long.

I will get off my soap-box for now but will echo the many on here, don't invest money you cannot afford to lose. Research any company you are going to invest in and keep on top of them and ask as many questions you can in order to satisfy your doubts.

I wish people could keep threads like this on topic. Dredging up old and recycled lies about the FPA does nothing to prove or disprove arguments about Exential.

Instead of dragging this thread further off topic, I'll just point you to my answer on page 2 of the thread you cited at MoneyMakerGroup.com

There is no mention of moneymaker on page two of this thread.
My comment is more than on topic.
You guys can throw accusations around on here but when someone brings up the legitimacy of FPA you get all defensive....why??

I wish people could keep threads like this on topic. Dredging up old and recycled lies about the FPA does nothing to prove or disprove arguments about Exential.

Instead of dragging this thread further off topic, I'll just point you to my answer on page 2 of the thread you cited at MoneyMakerGroup.com

Re-read your own post to find the thread with the link. You posted this...

moneymakergroup.com/Forexpeacearmy-Scam-Warni-t193018.html&p=4794818

If you click on page 2 of that thread, you will see a post I wrote...

http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Forexpeacearmy-Scam-Warni-t193018.html&st=15

If you find me trying to keep this thread on topic not to your taste, I suggest you try moderating a forum where people find posting links to libel to be a valid way to attack the motivations of the site and its senior members.

This thread is about Exential. If you want to have an anti-FPA conspiracy as a topic. open a new thread.

Back