How many pips you make per week?

Also don't forget that many new traders on 5 digit accounts don't realize that 500 points is really 50 pips.

I can't wait for 6 digit pricing. :D

I always try to get the minimum pips as survival in the forex depend on positive work, my ultimate target is to get the 100-150 pips per week and I am getting my target efficiently.

Also don't forget that many new traders on 5 digit accounts don't realize that 500 points is really 50 pips.

I can't wait for 6 digit pricing. :D

This is true. I remember 12 years ago when I start know forex, we just have 4 digit account. Until I think 2009 or 2010 somewhere around then only 5 digit accounts.

It is not astonishing if someone make thousand pips in a month. Everyone has different level of trading skills that decide the number of pips he/she makes.

It is not astonishing if someone make thousand pips in a month. Everyone has different level of trading skills that decide the number of pips he/she makes.

You start with USD 1,000 and 0.1 STD LOTS per trade. If you have a thousand pips per week and snowballing your profit, I think you will be a millionaire within 26 weeks. So you think a thousand pips per weeks astonishing now?

Back