• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FTMO SCAMMED ME

I am having an issue with a company

Mustafa Hesham

Recruit
I will place this post to talk about my experience with FTMO which was so bad that I came here to warn you not fall for their lies and fake investigations and not to deal with them.

I started with FTMO over 45 days ago. I always purchase 50000$ challenges and I bought total of three so far. My first two accounts were blown up by my poor judgement and I admit that even though the second one did not exceed the max daily loss and I was sure that I didn’t even breach it with floating losses as I understand that floating losses are counted too, however as there are no records of the floating losses other than my eyes and brain through which I’m dead sure I closed all trades before I exceeded the max daily loss with floating losses, yet I accepted that I overtraded and I accepted their analysis which I believe now to be a punch of fake numbers that did not occur in reality.

The third account is though what made me damn 100% sure that they have scammed in a very clever way and not only me I believe they are doing that with everyone else as I found a-lot of traders having the same problem.

My third account was passed, I literally put all efforts in this account and passed it in just 6 days and my draw down was actually good and monitored, and they gave me a verification account number 1091279144. Since I had the past experiences, I started monitoring literally everything on their platform to the extent I was checking it every single minute. Yesterday, I did some poor judgments and went into trades in Xauusd and lost some money however as I learned from my past experiences I 100% monitoring my floating losses and I always put my max daily loss, I always put my SL to prevent floating losses and I have been using that quite accurately. So yesterday I did the same thing and my SL was put under the max amount I’m allowed to loss this day which was 861$ before I open any more trades it was this amount, the I got into a buying position as I believed gold will reverse to a bullish movement which it did but I was kinda early anyway, and my SL was in 780$ and I did not even let the SL to be hit and I closed all trades manually and my total loss that day was 2480.56 cents overall with floating and closed trades so I was 19 dollars away from blowing the account and this is not per my words it was per FTMO platform which we are all following and taking it for granted as the sole reference of our performance and after the platform updated the numbers after I closed the trades the platform showed I’m still okay still did not breach the account and I’m 19$ away so I stopped trading till my day is reset to get a chance to pull my self out of this loss and I believe I can and I did it many times. So I a few hours later after I checked the platform many times to make sure everything is in place I found after few hours later that my losses increased by a 150$ and that my account was breached even though I did not open any trades whatsoever I even did not open mt5 and I was literally out. They literally increase the losses to kick me out.

I contacted the customer service and believe me when I say they are of no use yes they are replying but they always say the same thing someone will contact you and after a day of waiting an email arrives with literally fake numbers and floating losses I never ever reached.

I received an email, you will find some screenshots attached, this email was ridiculous. First, there was no open position that had floating loss of -32.69 left open at the time as I closed all trades and the overal losses with max floating loss recorded were 2480.56 no more no less. Second, either I don’t understand english or does the sender of the email count two days losses and considering them all together as a max daily loss?!!! How come! How come you combine two day’s losses and call it a breach of policy which is MAX DAILY LOSS. What is that?? And what is more outrageous is that the only true number in this email is 2480.56 and it was recorded in their platform way after I closed my trades and everything was updated, moreover the fake number he sent for max daily loss is 2513.25 and their platform says no you actually breached the account with total daily loss of 2617.65 so which fake number you want to set on? Even their fake numbers don’t match or add up. These numbers are all fake and altered my monitored and recorded both by me, their own platform, and mt5 (my actual loss on mt5 is 2408.10, but I reached 2480.56 floating losses) is of overal and final 2480.56 that day which in return does not exceed their max daily loss which is 2500. This the number I monitored and recorder and their platform recorded before they manipulated and altered the numbers hours after without any kind of trades being open and they did this just right before the new day opens as the max daily loss will reset so they literally increased my losses manually right before it gets reset for another day. will and they are using the fact that floating losses are not recorded to put numbers that does not exist in between the numbers that actually took place, why I’m saying that because I monitored and put my SL all the time to prevent floating losses so it will never reach it, and second of all I had everything in place and I did not even wait for the sl to hit, third even their platform said I was okay for hours after updating my numbers so they either manipulating the floating losses or they are manipulating us through their platform by putting wrong numbers for example they tell you your permitted loss is 850$ and when you lose 800$ and stops trading they will tell you “oh you breached the account” it means the numbers on the platform are wrong and therefore following false number will make u lose the account without that being traced back to them.

Please understand that these are not speculations these things are happening and true and FTMO are scammers to the core, if they did not solve the problem and give me back my account this will be a 100% proof at least to me that they are a punch of scammers but you don’t know yet they are just too clever to be caught and they will do everything in their power to blow your account and I’m gonna make sure this message reaches as many people as I can I already gave them many chances but they ripped me off and wouldn't even solve the problem or care about their customers.

Don’t deal with them put your own money with a broker and trade with your own money don’t let these people scam you, because they are and they will and won’t ever trace it back to them.

Attachments

• IMG_1001.png
    IMG_1001.png
    331.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1003.png
    IMG_1003.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1004.png
    IMG_1004.png
    1 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1005.png
    IMG_1005.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1006.png
    IMG_1006.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 9
I will place this post to talk about my experience with FTMO which was so bad that I came here to warn you not fall for their lies and fake investigations and not to deal with them.

I started with FTMO over 45 days ago. I always purchase 50000$ challenges and I bought total of three so far. My first two accounts were blown up by my poor judgement and I admit that even though the second one did not exceed the max daily loss and I was sure that I didn’t even breach it with floating losses as I understand that floating losses are counted too, however as there are no records of the floating losses other than my eyes and brain through which I’m dead sure I closed all trades before I exceeded the max daily loss with floating losses, yet I accepted that I overtraded and I accepted their analysis which I believe now to be a punch of fake numbers that did not occur in reality.

The third account is though what made me damn 100% sure that they have scammed in a very clever way and not only me I believe they are doing that with everyone else as I found a-lot of traders having the same problem.

My third account was passed, I literally put all efforts in this account and passed it in just 6 days and my draw down was actually good and monitored, and they gave me a verification account number 1091279144. Since I had the past experiences, I started monitoring literally everything on their platform to the extent I was checking it every single minute. Yesterday, I did some poor judgments and went into trades in Xauusd and lost some money however as I learned from my past experiences I 100% monitoring my floating losses and I always put my max daily loss, I always put my SL to prevent floating losses and I have been using that quite accurately. So yesterday I did the same thing and my SL was put under the max amount I’m allowed to loss this day which was 861$ before I open any more trades it was this amount, the I got into a buying position as I believed gold will reverse to a bullish movement which it did but I was kinda early anyway, and my SL was in 780$ and I did not even let the SL to be hit and I closed all trades manually and my total loss that day was 2480.56 cents overall with floating and closed trades so I was 19 dollars away from blowing the account and this is not per my words it was per FTMO platform which we are all following and taking it for granted as the sole reference of our performance and after the platform updated the numbers after I closed the trades the platform showed I’m still okay still did not breach the account and I’m 19$ away so I stopped trading till my day is reset to get a chance to pull my self out of this loss and I believe I can and I did it many times. So I a few hours later after I checked the platform many times to make sure everything is in place I found after few hours later that my losses increased by a 150$ and that my account was breached even though I did not open any trades whatsoever I even did not open mt5 and I was literally out. They literally increase the losses to kick me out.

I contacted the customer service and believe me when I say they are of no use yes they are replying but they always say the same thing someone will contact you and after a day of waiting an email arrives with literally fake numbers and floating losses I never ever reached.

I received an email, you will find some screenshots attached, this email was ridiculous. First, there was no open position that had floating loss of -32.69 left open at the time as I closed all trades and the overal losses with max floating loss recorded were 2480.56 no more no less. Second, either I don’t understand english or does the sender of the email count two days losses and considering them all together as a max daily loss?!!! How come! How come you combine two day’s losses and call it a breach of policy which is MAX DAILY LOSS. What is that?? And what is more outrageous is that the only true number in this email is 2480.56 and it was recorded in their platform way after I closed my trades and everything was updated, moreover the fake number he sent for max daily loss is 2513.25 and their platform says no you actually breached the account with total daily loss of 2617.65 so which fake number you want to set on? Even their fake numbers don’t match or add up. These numbers are all fake and altered my monitored and recorded both by me, their own platform, and mt5 (my actual loss on mt5 is 2408.10, but I reached 2480.56 floating losses) is of overal and final 2480.56 that day which in return does not exceed their max daily loss which is 2500. This the number I monitored and recorder and their platform recorded before they manipulated and altered the numbers hours after without any kind of trades being open and they did this just right before the new day opens as the max daily loss will reset so they literally increased my losses manually right before it gets reset for another day. will and they are using the fact that floating losses are not recorded to put numbers that does not exist in between the numbers that actually took place, why I’m saying that because I monitored and put my SL all the time to prevent floating losses so it will never reach it, and second of all I had everything in place and I did not even wait for the sl to hit, third even their platform said I was okay for hours after updating my numbers so they either manipulating the floating losses or they are manipulating us through their platform by putting wrong numbers for example they tell you your permitted loss is 850$ and when you lose 800$ and stops trading they will tell you “oh you breached the account” it means the numbers on the platform are wrong and therefore following false number will make u lose the account without that being traced back to them.

Please understand that these are not speculations these things are happening and true and FTMO are scammers to the core, if they did not solve the problem and give me back my account this will be a 100% proof at least to me that they are a punch of scammers but you don’t know yet they are just too clever to be caught and they will do everything in their power to blow your account and I’m gonna make sure this message reaches as many people as I can I already gave them many chances but they ripped me off and wouldn't even solve the problem or care about their customers.

Don’t deal with them put your own money with a broker and trade with your own money don’t let these people scam you, because they are and they will and won’t ever trace it back to them.
Can we have exact website address, please?

The live support was indeed incapable of dealing with such cases and they do forward this kind of inquiry to the investigation department.

The question is, did you get any other email after the live chat yet?

The live support was indeed incapable of dealing with such cases and they do forward this kind of inquiry to the investigation department.

The question is, did you get any other email after the live chat yet?
Yes I did just now I got it and I will edit my complaint, thanks for your interest

Well to leave it here, I gotta give an update to be fair and square, they did email me and gave me alot of talks that I opened one last position with 1.8 lot on Xauusd and the spread was enough to blow my account but I don’t think this was what happened, I had 19$ left to lose the account that day and I made it clear that I was well aware of that and what I was trying to say and did not realize it at the time that I didn’t actually open this position of course I can’t prove it but I would’ve never opened even a small lot position being that close to blowing the account and they are claiming that I opened a big position well I didn’t open any kind of position after realizing I was 19$ away either this or their platform is very confusing and giving me false readings, either way I’m sure to this moment that it wasn’t my fault, yes I did some mistakes and I acknowledge I was very poor that day in terms if losses, but I’m well sure that I had not exceeded the max daily loss that day as per their platform which I was following and taking as a reference, so they might not have manipulated the trades I believe they wouldn’t do that as I know their reputation proceeds them but their is definitely something wrong with their platform that made fall into the trap and it might be a mistake I can’t deny that but nothing happened they are just sending alot of emails with no way of trying to compensate or atleast to work it out as nothing they gave me changed my mind I saw their platform and quite trading that day and it gave me the final amount as 19$ to loss the account and that is what truly happened. Anyway I will never deal with them again, when I lost accounts back before that it was my fault that is why I never said a word but this time I didn’t and I think I have a right to say ehat happened with me and you can decide its up to you they are playing with me the game of it was your mistake not ours while I’m the customer and they just have lost me there and I’m going to tell people about how they deal with customers in dispute, they didn’t even gave me another a discount or any gesture whatsoever or try to accommodate me with anything so basically I’m of no value to them and I will not continue with them anymore

Back