• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem My Octa Fx statements show that they owe me money and they refuse to pay.

I am having an issue with a company
I had a recent complaint about Octa Fx here and they quickly reinstated my account after they realized that they violated their own rules and the client agreement.
Now they have closed my account and wiped out my open trades based on an incorrect assertion that my equity balance was less than their bonus which they summarily withdrew to create a mechanical stop-out to leave my account with a zero balance, but my trading history records show the opposite.
I enclose for your perusal my two statements which are the exact reflection of my trading account record history from my MT4 platform; I need assistance please to recover my remaining balance of $458.88 from them.
I have discovered an error in their calculation of my statement no 1...If you add up all the profits and deduct the losses you will find that the P/L amount is the following: From period 05/02/2024 to 04/03/2024 Profits $1399.08 minus losses for the same period $ 143.86 equals $1255.22 (Not $ 987.76) as is incorrectly shown on the statement; then 3 open floating trades had to be carried forward to statement 2...You will also note that the amount of $ 570.70 is for my deposit of $303.24 after they reinstated the account; $ 4.17 carried forward from the previous month's closure (Indiscretion on their side) plus their bonus of $ 263.29 to make up the $ 570.70.
So my brought forward amount from statement no 1 with pending floating trades was a positive balance $ 1825.92.
Statement no 2 is also from my MT4 platform and reflects a further profit of $ 745.61 when they summarily closed all my floating trades with my minor losses up to that stage of $ -1849.36. Statement no 2 after all transactions were closed reflected a negative balance $ -1103.75.
So to reconcile the two statements: A positive balance of $ 1825.92 minus a negative balance
$ -1103.75 leaves behind monies owed to me of $ 458.88.

Octa Fx has come up with some weird accounting where they altered the two statements into one that only they will understand why they did it which doesn't make sense and I enclose that statement also for your perusal as well as their email explanation that is not helpful either.
I sincerely trust that you (FX Master) with your knowledge and experience wit Broker statements will help in this matter.

Freddie Lottering.

Attachments

• Statement (46).pdf
    42.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Recent Response.pdf
    45.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Report_38256722_2024-03-12.pdf
    53.9 KB · Views: 9
I had a recent complaint about Octa Fx here and they quickly reinstated my account after they realized that they violated their own rules and the client agreement.
Now they have closed my account and wiped out my open trades based on an incorrect assertion that my equity balance was less than their bonus which they summarily withdrew to create a mechanical stop-out to leave my account with a zero balance, but my trading history records show the opposite.
I enclose for your perusal my two statements which are the exact reflection of my trading account record history from my MT4 platform; I need assistance please to recover my remaining balance of $458.88 from them.
I have discovered an error in their calculation of my statement no 1...If you add up all the profits and deduct the losses you will find that the P/L amount is the following: From period 05/02/2024 to 04/03/2024 Profits $1399.08 minus losses for the same period $ 143.86 equals $1255.22 (Not $ 987.76) as is incorrectly shown on the statement; then 3 open floating trades had to be carried forward to statement 2...You will also note that the amount of $ 570.70 is for my deposit of $303.24 after they reinstated the account; $ 4.17 carried forward from the previous month's closure (Indiscretion on their side) plus their bonus of $ 263.29 to make up the $ 570.70.
So my brought forward amount from statement no 1 with pending floating trades was a positive balance $ 1825.92.
Statement no 2 is also from my MT4 platform and reflects a further profit of $ 745.61 when they summarily closed all my floating trades with my minor losses up to that stage of $ -1849.36. Statement no 2 after all transactions were closed reflected a negative balance $ -1103.75.
So to reconcile the two statements: A positive balance of $ 1825.92 minus a negative balance
$ -1103.75 leaves behind monies owed to me of $ 458.88.
Octa Fx has come up with some weird accounting where they altered the two statements into one that only they will understand why they did it which doesn't make sense and I enclose that statement also for your perusal as well as their email explanation that is not helpful either.
I sincerely trust that you (FX Master) with your knowledge and experience wit Broker statements will help in this matter.

Freddie Lottering.
The very last item that I omitted was the deduction of the Octa Fx Bonus of $263.29 to arrive at the amount owing of $458.88.

I notice that my Statement no 1 is removed which statement is key to the calculation of my reconciliation.

Attachments

• Statement_ 38256722 - Freddie Desmond Lottering (3).pdf
    53.3 KB · Views: 9
Back