• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss NordhillCapital.com (Maksim Sepp)

General discussions of a financial company
Do you mean Nordhill Capital... or SFX-Markets?

Thanks
STG one of nordhills IB's. they have a local rep where I live so its easier to deal with them directly than Nordhill. Plus it costs me nothing more :)

For anyone who wants to see how HawkFX is going for me (I'm running on Double Lot Sizes as its been consistent recently) its been a pretty good start to the year.

Screen Shot 2017-03-11 at 3.51.29 pm.png

They've also posted some new products called Owl and RichFX which compared to hawkFX aren't as appealing as yet

Can you share your investor password so we can also see how good is the product. If it is giving at least 20% a month then it is more than good.

Can you share your investor password so we can also see how good is the product. If it is giving at least 20% a month then it is more than good.

No need for an investor password, Nordhill Capital has published the performance at myfxbook.
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/nordhillcapital/hawk-fx/1716428
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/nordhillcapital/hawk-fx/1716428
And no, of course profits have been less than 20% a month ;),

Nordhill Capital explained me that the main reason of Hawk's stable performance has been a low market volatility during the last few years.
When volatility grows, it will become less stable.

Ive not had a 20% month with HawkFX.. usually between 5-8% however you can see all the products here.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/nordhillcapital/hawk-fx/1716428 also, if you ask you're able to be provision with double lot sizes at the moment as its strike rate on profitable trades has been very constant.

Sound good if investor having access to choose broker and also managed money on their control, and using service as account manager, but if all money control on investor's hand then how as account manager will get paid from profit sharing, or as investor need to sending manually to account manager?

Sound good if investor having access to choose broker and also managed money on their control, and using service as account manager, but if all money control on investor's hand then how as account manager will get paid from profit sharing, or as investor need to sending manually to account manager?

You can pick your broker (they have 4+) Hantech, SFX, Swissquite, IG and Charter Prime from what I know.

As they don't want people copying their trades you only get weekend investor access so you can review the trades and sync with myfxbook.com

You can always ask your broker for the trade reports and you can obviously see in your dashboard once a trade has taken place and its PL result.

Back