• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss NordhillCapital.com (Maksim Sepp)

General discussions of a financial company
They are looking to add a new broker too which will be CySec registered so regulation protection for up to 20K EUR.

hi all

was reading this thread from page 1 to get up to date

was reading the performance on the hawk FX and it seems to be going pretty well last few months, would you guys recommend this company you seem pretty happy according to above posts ? im thinking
opening an account for hawk fx for $5000 just to test the waters.

thanks all!

Hey @MightyOwl , yup its been super consistent and so far into May we are up 3.63% MTD. (pic below)
Screen Shot 2017-05-13 at 8.08.53 am.png

I too started with 5K and it was a good amount to hold to test with, I've upped the fund considerably since but as I hadn't worked with SFX before it was a good amount and I'm very happy with them.

One suggestion I do have tho is rather than deal with Nordhill directly (I found them to be slow to respond to my questions), I used one of their partners STG Wealth. The service I get from them is great and there is no extra fee as they are paid a portion of the 30% PF from Nordhill and I can call/Whatsapp and email whatever I need and they get me an answer super fast.

They've stated that they will also be adding a new currency pair to the Hawk Algo which used to be multi currency but has been super constant on the USDCAD so its been trading that pair solo since Q3 last year..

Good luck and yell out if you have any other questions!

hi @kelix thanks for reply

bit confused on where to make the account/use the hawk system at because they have so many partners, so best place to use is stg wealth because you pay less on the 30% performance system for using the hawk system?

also are all deposits/withdrawals converted to your local currency when you make your account or is everything done in USD, it says 5,000 usd minimum which is like $7500 in my currency is why i ask.

so i can just make the account at nordhill deposit etc and will those logins work at all there partners site no problem ? (sfx market/STG wealth).

thanks!

They are looking to add a new broker too which will be CySec registered so regulation protection for up to 20K EUR.

Sounds promising, I guess it's better than regulation in St.Vincent.
I wonder why they didn't go for FCA-regulation?

H
They've stated that they will also be adding a new currency pair to the Hawk Algo which used to be multi currency but has been super constant on the USDCAD so its been trading that pair solo since Q3 last year..

Where do you get all those informatons? I didn't receive any newletter....:)

cheers

Sounds promising, I guess it's better than regulation in St.Vincent.
I wonder why they didn't go for FCA-regulation?

Where do you get all those informatons? I didn't receive any newletter....:)

cheers

Not sure, perhaps it has to do with the way they trade? Scalping, leverage models etc.. (long story shot not sure) but I'm happy to see CySec now at least.

I go through STG Wealth not Nordhill, they provide monthly updates from their directors meetings with nordhill as well as info on their own products. I also keep close tabs on my account manager at STG who is great at answering any of my questions as well as pinging my updates on topics he knows I want to be across.

its that time again for those tracking HawkFX from Nordhill (STG). here is my May chart and YTD. *note, I'm using higher leverage on this account to maximise returns as its been consistent. HawkFX on normal mode is delivering about 2-4% p.m.

May was very solid with the 3rd highest month returned YTD.

Screen Shot 2017-06-03 at 9.09.46 am.png

Again, if anyone wants to know about their account management (or lack of) just ask... lol. at least the product performs well (so far) but Nordhill's communication is fairly lax.

as this thread is now quite quiet I might stop posting the monthly updates on how HawkFX has been going :) [I guess that means people have heard of this by now and are comfortable]

attached is the Jun performance with 4th highest %age return YTD and the second largest by profit growth (due to compounding nature)

Screen Shot 2017-07-01 at 8.23.47 am.png

There is also a new product they've launched "Pavilion" which I've popped some money behind. It seems to be going well so far.

I have geared Pavilion at an increased risk.. this is the result from Mid June:

Screen Shot 2017-07-01 at 8.38.05 am.png

It used to have some phenomenal months, I asked them why its now delivering less on average and they replied it is an effort to minimise drawdown they've tuned it a bit to be ±10% DD. With the lessened risk comes lesser rewards however its still a high performance product. https://www.myfxbook.com/members/nordhillcapital/pavilion-fx/1959815

again, if anyone wants to ask anything post here in the thread or PM me.

@kelix

So if the June performance is 1,46% (standard account) and 4,05% (your account).
the drawdown could incrase from ±10% DD (standard) to about 25% DD (or more).

Are you using SFX-Markets (with "insane" mode) for Pavilion FX as well?

Back