Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
VL please tell us where is our at least open up now?? What more do you want your husband to go through? Don't you feel sad of him? Come out in open or at least send a another voice note like u did before and tell us where is our hard earned money which you'll have enjoyed with luxury , weekend , destination holidays, island anniversary , lavish apartments in the capital city of GOI. You haven't worked for it. It's all our Which u stealled. You need to be sitting in and not SL. You've ruined people's life. AND STOP GOSSIPING WHEREVER YOU ARE BECAUSE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE WITH YOU TODAY ARE ONLY FOR ONE REASON WITH YOU AND THAT IS TO GET THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY BACK. WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP VL WAKE UP. Give us our money back please. We need our money. #we#need#our#money#bloddy#coward#

Are you kidding me... this joker is here now. Mr Taldar what happened on the FB chat you deleted all your post after you could not give an answer as Fares??? Also what happened to your Bardez Monkey handle??? Is this your new ID aka Javed Qureshi, Fares Mahamed, Bardez Monkey, Sandy Bear lost track of the others....You have misled many for your own ego issues because your grass was not watered well i think with SL. We clients have been believing in all your fake ID's and stupid talk but your sins are to many and you and your wife Megha also have ruined many families. We will recover the money from Exential somehow. I have faith in the Dubai authorities. We dont need your advise cause you are doing all this for your commissions. Why dont you Taldar start the good deed and return the commissions you made fooling us to open accounts with clients?? 100k you used to take a months start returning that cause that money you dont deserve. Even when the office was closed you got YOUR withdrawals and now you have the cheek to talk nonsense out here. Maybe return the commissions at-least few clients will start getting paid till the court decides the rest!!!

For all the clients this guy could not answer a single question on the FB page and like a sly fox deleted all his comments but unfortunately MR Taldar snapshots have been taken of all that you said.

Are you kidding me... this joker is here now. Mr Taldar what happened on the FB chat you deleted all your post after you could not give an answer as Fares??? Also what happened to your Bardez Monkey handle??? Is this your new ID aka Javed Qureshi, Fares Mahamed, Bardez Monkey, Sandy Bear lost track of the others....You have misled many for your own ego issues because your grass was not watered well i think with SL. We clients have been believing in all your fake ID's and stupid talk but your sins are to many and you and your wife Megha also have ruined many families. We will recover the money from Exential somehow. I have faith in the Dubai authorities. We dont need your advise cause you are doing all this for your commissions. Why dont you Taldar start the good deed and return the commissions you made fooling us to open accounts with clients?? 100k you used to take a months start returning that cause that money you dont deserve. Even when the office was closed you got YOUR withdrawals and now you have the cheek to talk nonsense out here. Maybe return the commissions at-least few clients will start getting paid till the court decides the rest!!!

For all the clients this guy could not answer a single question on the FB page and like a sly fox deleted all his comments but unfortunately MR Taldar snapshots have been taken of all that you said.
What this post has to do with S returning our money? EG has conducted a scam and they owe money to investors like us, as far as internal problems the management have, they can sort this out themselves rather than you wasting time of all of us here.

VL please tell us where is our at least open up now?? What more do you want your husband to go through? Don't you feel sad of him? Come out in open or at least send a another voice note like u did before and tell us where is our hard earned money which you'll have enjoyed with luxury , weekend , destination holidays, island anniversary , lavish apartments in the capital city of GOI. You haven't worked for it. It's all our Which u stealled. You need to be sitting in and not SL. You've ruined people's life. AND STOP GOSSIPING WHEREVER YOU ARE BECAUSE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE WITH YOU TODAY ARE ONLY FOR ONE REASON WITH YOU AND THAT IS TO GET THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY BACK. WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP VL WAKE UP. Give us our money back please. We need our money. #we#need#our#money#bloddy#coward#
Addition to that, Fake retreat in GOA & Fake Lent :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Well, I am still here. Unfortunately, due to someone's complaint (Rina?) I lost my access to the facebook profile I've used the last 5 years. All contacts and friends, all pictures, info and posts are gone, effective tomorrow. Hope someone is really proud of herself... However, this gave me a well needed break from the inflammatory and sometimes idiotic comments, posts and threads on various FB pages. Also, I learned how extremely sensitive your online life is, I am effectively dead in the FB universe now. Almost scary... I am a real person, and just because everyone might not see all details in my profile, does not mean it's fake. I did use the highest privacy settings. Still, one person's (adversary's) frequent complaints killed me on FB. I was offered a FB "page" iso a "profile" but that's is more applicable to companies or public profiles, ie fanpages. Exactly what I do not want...

The only way for me to follow EG is on here from now on. So - Any news...???

Well, I am still here. Unfortunately, due to someone's complaint (Rina?) I lost my access to the facebook profile I've used the last 5 years. All contacts and friends, all pictures, info and posts are gone, effective tomorrow. Hope someone is really proud of herself... However, this gave me a well needed break from the inflammatory and sometimes idiotic comments, posts and threads on various FB pages. Also, I learned how extremely sensitive your online life is, I am effectively dead in the FB universe now. Almost scary... I am a real person, and just because everyone might not see all details in my profile, does not mean it's fake. I did use the highest privacy settings. Still, one person's (adversary's) frequent complaints killed me on FB. I was offered a FB "page" iso a "profile" but that's is more applicable to companies or public profiles, ie fanpages. Exactly what I do not want...

The only way for me to follow EG is on here from now on. So - Any news...???
Ha Ha Ha, This is something called as "During the time of our destruction, we go against our intelligence" Instead of doing something in favor of clients and try to do some sort of settlement they are doing all this .... which is worst for their own situation but as the saying says "Time is a Teacher" hopefully they will use their brain in something constructive instead of all this. She complaints against you to Facebook so they closed your account?

I am sure many will get their answers from this article.

m.gulfnews.com/news/uae/courts/20-cases-in-120-minutes-fasttrack-courts-deliver-swift-justice-1.2004289#

Nice article, but the only help it offers for Exential victims is that many lesser cases will be cleared off the dockets. Hopefully, this will allow larger cases like those against Sydney Lemos to move forward.

Hi All,,, did anyone passed by their closed offices anytime soon. Is there any of the RM 's still standing outside?

If you have that info, I would appreciate if you can share.

Back