Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Hi All,,, did anyone passed by their closed offices anytime soon. Is there any of the RM 's still standing outside?

If you have that info, I would appreciate if you can share.
Hi All,,, did anyone passed by their closed offices anytime soon. Is there any of the RM 's still standing outside?

If you have that info, I would appreciate if you can share.

Yes, I visited with a group of investors but there were no rms on duty. However we were informed by a security that the rms stopped coming because their salaries were stopped. And we're being mishandled by clients and nothing was done by the management. We were also informed by another client that most of the employees had invested by taking loans which they have to clear by paying the banks they somehow are trapped and can't exit as they have not received their investment and are hoping they get a job to clear their dues and are in the hope of getting paid someday by SL VC. Sadly they were not paid their salaries for four months and nor did they receive their final settlement which every company in the country has to pay. They were aparently forced to sign docs in order to exit the country. Which most of them have done. And some have filed cases in the labour. It's indeed a very sad thing to happen. All that we can do is pray to the almighty that all the investors, employees and all those who are suffering at this stage of life be blessed and help them recover their hard earned money.

It's not easy to earn a dollar, it does take time.

PEACE BE WITH ALL AT THIS SAD STAGE OF LIFE.

Hello Khabri.com.. we are all here to discuss about our investment but since you brought up employees let me also tell you that all those useless RM's don't deserve anything including you. You'll were there to promote the company when everything was going good and what happened afterwards when we clients were desperately trying to reach you'll for 6 months you'll sat in SL house played play station and cards and got free salary for all those months while ignoring all our calls. I really hope there is a way that the court will also Find you all guilty for prompting the company and you all rot in jail.Your talking about the employees taking loans there were days when you would advise clients to take loans and you can pay back the loan within a year. Atleast all you employees used to get fat salaries and comissions that you did'nt deserve at our cost.Next time think what you write you live double stand lives.. I am so glad that you are all not getting your final settlement... you'll don't deserve it after all you RM's were part of all this so now that you know that you'll no longer have the lavish parties or getting ur weddings/engagements sponsored don't try to jump the fence and expect any sympathy.

I have received reliable information that with regards to the 15 cases and court order to pay the clients, which is mentioned by the lawyers is not related to the criminal cases for which SL is arrested. They are with regards to civil cases. Funny how the law firm ARN convinently forgot to mention this.This apparently is the normal scenario for any civil case fought by any lawyer, so now as usual exential will re appeal and it drags further with no money. There is no outcome yet for the criminal cases for which sydney lemos is arrested. So we have to wait for a statement from the court and not lawyers, who are not the authorities in dubai. I have been told that if anyone wants this information verified they can verify it at the police station and court. I guess it's best for us to rely on the court and the police station rather than lawyers who are just using this situation to increase their bank account. Hopefully this all ends in our favour.

Sorry I missed to mention in my previous post that as clients if you do verify with the court or police station please make sure that you bring it to their attention regarding the misinterpreted news paper article that the lawyers have circulated. In all probability they are aware about it but the more we create a buzz about it the lesser chances for these vultures to fool us and make money at our cost. Newspapers should be more responsible in carrying news and not just try to fill in blank spaces with any information without verifying the authenticity. I sincerely hope that all involved in this lopsided article serve their time in jail with SL...

From what I read in the article, I'd guess Carlton is looking for money already hidden outside of the UAE. Logically, if this contract also required work inside the UAE to be done by a licensed investigator, it would be far simpler for Carlton to work out a deal with a UAE licensed firm than to spend the money and waste the time needed to gain a local license. It's a newspaper article, not a detailed structural graph of all lawyers, law enforcement agencies, private investigators, and government regulators involved, and it's also likely that there could be errors. For example, they've got an error at the end about which US agency is responsible for US citizens involved.

Still, the good news is that the money trail is now being followed, so there's a chance of at least some of the money to be recovered.

Oh, and I have to ask:

Hey Bingo, Superhuman82, and all you other cheerleaders who claimed the rate of return was reasonable and the company was legitimate. What do any or all of you have to say now that Sydney Lemos is rotting in jail over this obvious Ponzi fraud?

Why is nobody talking about the mystery husband and wife (kiwi and aussie) who are part of the flow chart in the newspaper article. I always said I thought there was someone else behind it. You need to be really smart to set up a scam like this. SL doesn't fit

Back