• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 1MinuteDaily.com

General discussions of a financial company
Keep It Simple Stupid (and simple)

Well I bought the 1minutedaily system last week. Before fully checking it out and before reading all the advise given here by "Felix and Co". Ce La Vie won't be the first time I have jumped before looking.

Why did I buy the 1minutedaily system then ?

Could have been those 5 stars shining and / or the reviews I did read.

But the decider for me was - the K.I.S.S principle

However, being an absolute Virgin Trader and not knowing the difference between candlesticks and indicators - plus running off with it at full throttle I started to get myself in a right mess - What have I done - HELP !

Take two steps back - deep breath - print off the pdf files - put the kettle on - nice cup of tea - read from cover to cover - slow down.

Just run the Backtest and found that you need a lot of money to start making money. However it did show a 385.8 % R.O.I (if I got my figures right ?)

No I am not going to start slagging off the system - I am going to give it a proper run for it's money and see what happens in the following pages.

Have started a Diary / Notepad / Blogg if anybody is interested in following my journey ? Keep it Simple Forex

Not too sure which is taking most of my time 1minutedaily or the Blogg ?

MayYouLiveLongAndProsper

Price Action

Hi there, thanks for the heads up but fairly certain everything was set correctly as instructed. I was using Alpari UK with the following settings:

Broker_GMT_Shift: 2 (checked on Alpari UK website to be set at 2 at end of March, and set to 1 at end of September)

Broker_DST: false
London Night: 21
Lodon Open : 9
Currency Auto Setup: true

No offence but it sounds like you have taken the 1 Minute Daily sytem and completely modified it beyond recognition. It sounds like you are using traditional support, resistance, trend etc to make your trading decisions, what aspects of 1Minute have you kept?

Hey if it is working for you that is all that matters.

I have recently gone back to the basics using pure price action methods on H4 and Daily charts (no indicators whatsoever besides handdrawn support, resistance and trendlines) and must say have been doing great thus far. Fewer trades (so less spread to pay) and the setups seem to be providing high probability trades. I must say I now look at pin-bars in a whole new light :). I am part of a membership group (one time fee) that help each other use these methods.

To those of you having success with 1Minute that is great, keep it up.

If you did notice something wrong with my 1Minute settings and could let me know that would be great. I always keep an open mind and may consider trying out this sytem again one day if it was clear I was making an obvious mistake in execution.

Serge

Hey Serge,

I know that strategy all too well... Price Action at it's finest using a simple bar chart... If you read John Templeton's "Trading in the Buff", he breaks it down to a T and it's all about being able to find the true S/R and capitalize on it. The trades are in your favor as well, I use this method on a 15 minute chart, however, I place more trades a day rather than using the 1 minute daily just placing 1 trade per day.

Awesome Serge!!

Sorted

Hiya Scott
Tried to comment on your blog , but dont seem to have the ability to
Fanatica

Apart from being new to forex trading - I'm new to Blogging. So far today the blog is winning with my time. Maybe later ?

It's all very well only spending 60 seconds with your MetaTrader - The other 71940 (based on a 20hr day) seem to be spent on research & reading. :err::err: What happened to life ?

Regards

MayYouLiveLongAndProsper

keepitsimpleforex.blogspot.com/

PS Kinda messed up here as well - double posting - SORRY - I'll sort it OK

Last edited:
Ranges

I would like to know what everyone does about ranges
Do you use a basic rule of thumb like , if its greater than 100 pips then forget it .
Maybe some fundamental data , reports have made the range falsly big over the weekend or the night , so do you adjust your night hours to make it smaller
This weekend for examlpe on GBPUSD , gbp got clobbered in Asia trading session which made our range of 298 , and consequently the , the chance of a good breakout today was minimal

Would you all still put on a trade regardless of this or do you leave it till Tuesday -
I admit I get frustrated when this happend and what I do is adjust my "quiet hours" to say 2 am to 9 am as opposed to 21.00 to 9.00 which may or may not be a good thing

I would like to know what everyone does about ranges
Do you use a basic rule of thumb like , if its greater than 100 pips then forget it .
Maybe some fundamental data , reports have made the range falsly big over the weekend or the night , so do you adjust your night hours to make it smaller
This weekend for examlpe on GBPUSD , gbp got clobbered in Asia trading session which made our range of 298 , and consequently the , the chance of a good breakout today was minimal

Would you all still put on a trade regardless of this or do you leave it till Tuesday -
I admit I get frustrated when this happend and what I do is adjust my "quiet hours" to say 2 am to 9 am as opposed to 21.00 to 9.00 which may or may not be a good thing

Fanatica
Last Monday was around 300, and it had a false sell breakout. It might be better to stay out at these levels. Right now you would need 400-500 points to reach profit. I don't think I will trade if the range is over 200. It doesn't seem to happen that often, so I don't think it's a big deal.

Hey, 2 wins in a row and an excellent 2 weeks. Don't get too frustrated. I think this system is going to do great long term.

Affiliates

Why is it I cannot find this product in the Clickbank vaults ?

Does anybody know what the Clickbank stats are for 1minutedaily ?

Does anybody know what the affiliate pay back is - How much do you earn from promotion ?

Does anybody know who "Andrej Osuski" (Vendor Name) is ?

Does anybody care ?

Regards

MayYouLiveLongAndProsper

keepitsimpleforex.blogspot.com/

An update:

GBP/USD:
5/14 short wins. No trade yesterday. First time I have seen that. Long triggered this morning, turning right around to within 6 pips of stop and reverse.

JPY/USD:
5/7 long still open; 5/14 short still open; 5/17 long open.

GBP/JPY:
5/13 short wins; 5/14 short open; 5/17 long open

Fun!

Regards,
AZ

AZ
I agree with all your results except GBP/JPY 5/14 short open , should be short wins

Great to have someone posting results so we know we are all batting for the same team

AZ
I agree with all your results except GBP/JPY 5/14 short open , should be short wins

Great to have someone posting results so we know we are all batting for the same team

Hmmm,

Let's look again. Remember that the date I am using is the date at the end of the range bars. So the GBP/JPY 5/14 short, actually triggered on 5/17 and, for me, is still open. Likewise, the 5/17 long actually triggered today.

Does that add up?

Regards,
AZ

Back