• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 24option.com

General discussions of a financial company
actually i am interested in binary option,and finding a regulated brooker,,i heard that 24option is a good binary brooker,,,so can deposit in this platform to trade on binary option???

As I mentioned in my last post... this time i'm withdrawing profits.. 490 eur

They only allow me to do it through wire transfer.... let's see how long it takes this time :)

i want to know is it ok by investing at 24option.com ? i mean there is no problem with cashing the money back to my credit card account and how long dose it take?

Hi, Never, Never use Banc De Binary, I have just traded with them not long ago, but they don't pay. I have tried withdraw my profit many many times, but they come up with all sorts of execuse not to pay. And to so call my account manager (everytime different person) call me and ask me to trade more and not to withdraw, when I tell them I only want my profit withdraw at this stage, they promise they will look into it, but they never did. I have stopped trading the account now. They are the company that has no intergrity at all, the worse one that I had since I start trading binary.

Maybe try 24 option, I am using it now, it seems ok. But it really matters when you start withdraw you 100% not your capital. So I will wait and see. Hope this will help.

Tried a few different sites including 24option, but I like OptionFX the very best, basically they all work the same, but i've cashed out of optionfx now 7-8 times without problems, and can't say the same about others.

I actually found a trick to get 25% back on all my losses by signing up as an affiliate at Binary Options Affiliate Program. It's probably not permitted but nobody has said anything to me yet. I'm sure if I started doing some bigger numbers somebody would notice pretty quickly. Also note anybody wanting to try this would need a website, fortunately I have one, it's on the uni server so I didn't actually run any of their adds but I got about $300 back on my losses. Let's see how long a good thing lasts

24 option is OK. At the moment I still trading with them. No problems with withdrawal the profit and deposit. Great support. They updated the platform 100% execution. No more price has changed

The only thing which I noticed and might be a bit suspicious is the platform processing the trades. 2-3 sec and many times I haven't got what it displayed (worst position) instead of win or draw I lost quite a few trades because of that. I trade 60sec, 2 min

In my opinion there is also delay the price you see is the price from 1-2 sec before. If there's a spike you want to place a call you might end up with the much worse position than what it displays

Hey Guys,

I am new and dont know where to post my question: Are there any recommended good brokers out there? All I read about is scams and not being able to withdraw.

I trusted Goptions and 24 options but as it turns out and as reviews show here they are just as "scammy" as the other "no name" brokers

Are there any trustworthy brokers? I want to enter my own amount, not being limited on the amount i can put, and i wanna be able to withdraw my earnings (if they occurr) at a regular basis.

Regards,

Michael

p.s. maybe a MOD could move this in the appropriate forum. I was looking for "Brokers" but I only found the list of brokers but not being able to start a new topic.

Back