Accentforex & PAMM scams

I read it friend. I just say from my own experience. You say right : "My systems always got into this", it's your system. Myfxbook has several ways to upload yuor system
View attachment 55804

and it's really matter I know it from different people.
I chose the Auto Update. Perhaps you have chosen another option or maybe there is a fundamental difference between MT5 and MT4.
I had an MT4 account.
When I changed password in my terminal, my trading privileges didnt change. I returned the old password by which myfxbook was connected and did an update.
Try not to change the investor password on myfxbook but only in your MT terminal, open trades and you will see that myfxbook cannot see your open trades without connection by password, it is not trader's password, noone can have direct connection without trader's password.
After trading return the same password (that myfxbook has) and do an update (without changing the investor password on myfxbook website)

I dont know what you are doing, but I didnt get any error.
And that means it can be different, friend
This is just my 2 cents

Here's another account from me:
mt4.png
I always use the "auto-update" option.

But this has nothing to do with this thread here. This thread is about the broker and his possible PAMM scams that are going on since many years. If the PAMM trader is using auto-updates aswell there has to be an error occuring as soon as he's changing the investor password all the time (because he'd need to do so to prevent it from auto-updating).
In fact: also on his own PAMM page "trades opened" (not only at Myfxbook) were not shown right before there were closed trades on the history.
And: 2000 lots at one time. haha. Show me any good broker out there who'd let retail-traders trade with so much money. It all smells very fishy. I'd never ever use this PAMM-broker. And that's why I'd also like to warn people.
We've seen loads of broker scams going on, especially on Myfxbook. Read their email about it:
mt.png

Just MY 2 cents. :)
I wish you all a great weekend!

P.S.: I'm just bored of all those "scam alerts" coming in on the FPA forums each day. Loads of people being scammed these days; horrible. Just try to avoid this broker here aswell. That's it. Very high risk, unprofessional (and most probably faked) trading that, incl. loads of suspicious behavior in the background.

1594993711202.png
Haha 2000 lots EURUSD long position for avg 20 pips profit, are you kidding me.
It's not possible with spread and slippage while keeping profits intact.

Btw, such a MASSIVE long position would blow up the entire account with just 250 pips drawdown (in before REKT).

Seems they are building up the lot sizes before they wipe the account this time, unlike the previous wipeouts where the massive lot size came out of nowhere.

They getting smarter, but retail hasn't even after numerous of exit scams. Just look at the schoolboys in here defending the scam.

Regarding the basic volume indicator built into the accent forex MT4 platform that I used, yes my school boys, you are correct. It's tick change indeed, bad labeling by Metatrader. It should be called tick change which is what it represents, and not actual traded volume that is commonly labeled as a volume indicator.

The statement is still true, no way you get 800 lots filled on the very top of a wick like this.
ALL of these trades are backloaded, which is confirmed possible by myfxbook.

I'm out of here but will be back when the account blows up!

Cheers Marco, enjoy your weekend!

Because I said also on his PAMM page on AccentForex there were no open trades yesterday. So, where came these 4 closed trades from yesterday from? I'm not the only guy asking him such stuff recently, where we don't get any real answer from this PAMM trader...
View attachment 55802

Btw.: yesterday (taking his trading history into account) he had 2000 (!) lots in EURUSD opened at the same time (between 16.09-17:05). I didn't see them opened anywhere. And which retail-broker is allowing such things to even happen? I don't know anyone.
Question: Would you ever give a foreign PAMM trader 200 million USD (2.000lot x 100.000USD) credit to trade with it on a very volatile exchange market?

Hello.

Please be informed AccentForex provides only a trading platform.

Attention!
- Investing into PAMM account or PAMM account portfolios is a unique set of the managing traders that is individual choice of the investor according to investor’s aims and liabilities.
- Profit extracted from the PAMM account in previous periods is not an assurance condition for future profit obtaining.
- AccentForex providing PAMM account service for investors/PAMM partners/managing traders does not take part in clients funds management investing in PAMM accounts.

According to your screenshot taken from the PAMM system of our website, we clarify the following:

- open trades appear in the "open transactions" tab only after the end of the "copy protection" period, which is set by the PAMM manager and may have a duration from 0h to 24h (see the wall of the PAMM account you are interested in).
-after closing, the orders immediately appears in the "closed transactions" tab.

Regards,
AccentForex Team

Last edited:
View attachment 55808
Haha 2000 lots EURUSD long position for avg 20 pips profit, are you kidding me.

any professional fund manager who wants to execute 2000 lots will never use broker at Vanuatu, they use EBS
Code:
https://www.cmegroup.com/trading/market-tech-and-data-services/ebs/platforms.html
https://www.cmegroup.com/trading/market-tech-and-data-services/ebs.html

The investigation of mine

1. Asger, I see you finally found out what is volume indicator, congrats ahaha.
So these your statements about volume are wrong

2. As I know about myfxbook system so they connect an account by investor password to display open trades (if they are placed) and closed history. If they don't have an access to an account, it just shows that account was connected "some" time ago. If trader places and closes a trade during the closed access, myfxbook will not show open trades and just will show the history after reconnection.
So, this statement is wrong too

3. I discovered some posts on sm by Anthony and there are a lot of showed active trades online, some signals and predictions.
I suppose, the statement about unreal trades is also wrong.

The conclusion is 3 out of 3 are wrong.

I hope my point of view on this thread will be useful, in any case, I believe that all the facts should be checked and only then used. This is my humble advice.

Hope we all have a good weekend.

The investigation of mine

1. Asger, I see you finally found out what is volume indicator, congrats ahaha.
So these your statements about volume are wrong

2. As I know about myfxbook system so they connect an account by investor password to display open trades (if they are placed) and closed history. If they don't have an access to an account, it just shows that account was connected "some" time ago. If trader places and closes a trade during the closed access, myfxbook will not show open trades and just will show the history after reconnection.
So, this statement is wrong too

3. I discovered some posts on sm by Anthony and there are a lot of showed active trades online, some signals and predictions.
I suppose, the statement about unreal trades is also wrong.

The conclusion is 3 out of 3 are wrong.

I hope my point of view on this thread will be useful, in any case, I believe that all the facts should be checked and only then used. This is my humble advice.

Hope we all have a good weekend.
  • 4 Massive exit scams in 3 years from the same PAMM broker.
  • Now 5th scam running with identical historical fraud.
  • 2000 lots/200m EURUSD long positions for 20 avg pips profit.
  • Trades appearing magically on myfxbook, only after being closed.

Yep sounds legit, nothing to see here boys just move along.

4F5CF317-A620-4D7D-BA2B-EC49F2008671.jpeg

Regarding the basic volume indicator built into the accent forex MT4 platform that I used, yes my school boys, you are correct. It's tick change indeed, bad labeling by Metatrader. It should be called tick change which is what it represents, and not actual traded volume that is commonly labeled as a volume indicator.

What I saw:
  • you came here clearly with own purpose, which smells very fishy imho (why? Because you manipulate other people's opinions and you are the official representative of another company)
No, not strange at all LOL
  • you wrote you had 100% scam evidence, showing absolutely uninformative and untrue screenshots. And even if you are wrong, you are not ready to admit it.
  • you are trying to humiliate me and others with your inappropriate phrases like
my school boys

I'll continue to watch you and your "company". And its all because I dont like when someone makes fun of others while using information which has no idea about.

I dont see the broker issue here.
Why?
After reading 18 pages, I didnt see a single real client of the company who'd give his account number and identify himself as a client, describing losses and claims. Where are the clients?
Isnt it strange at all?
All those who commented they are clients didnt give any evidence of this, moreover, they have 1-3 posts in total on this forum and only in this topic. Convenient right?
The rest of the comments were written by other users, not clients.

And evidence like:
someone has suffered a loss on Forex?
took a profit of 20 pips?
trading more than 200 lots?
some not visible myfxbook trades?

This is not evidence at all. Except for newbies.

Where are the answers to the questions that really matter? Why are they being ignored?
Did you go to ask the broker about?

What did the broker answer to you? And how did they explain your screenshot? (to Marco)

What I saw:
  • you came here clearly with own purpose, which smells very fishy imho (why? Because you manipulate other people's opinions and you are the official representative of another company)
No, not strange at all LOL
  • you wrote you had 100% scam evidence, showing absolutely uninformative and untrue screenshots. And even if you are wrong, you are not ready to admit it.
  • you are trying to humiliate me and others with your inappropriate phrases like

I'll continue to watch you and your "company". And its all because I dont like when someone makes fun of others while using information which has no idea about.

Watch all you want kid, there’s a reason over 2500 people trade with our software and education.

I got dragged into this fight when a scammer(Roi) was imposing as another scammer (Anthony)

But Jesus Christ. you’re so naive if you can’t recognise a scam after it unfolded 4 times the exact same way. Literally written in the stars.

You must be young.
Good luck kid.

Last edited:
127992DB-3A18-4AD6-A6F5-AAF48D72D24D.jpeg

I was sitting in my couch and having a coffee, and then had a small chuckle for myself while shaking my head.

How you guys fail to see the same scam playing out again is seriously beyond my belief.

Either you are trolling, part of the scam or just the most ignorant retail noob in the world.

It has happened 4 times in 3 years EXACTLY LIKE THIS.

Even when I’m typing this it makes me shake my head.

god damn retail noobs.

Back