Analitics GBPUSD

Uneventful week for the Pound. Although the pair went down in teh beginning of the week, the GBP/USD pair is now back at previous level around 1.2550.

The nearest resistance that achieved yesterday can be tested again. According to my Gann levels, this is level of 2:1. The nearest support at 1.2386 (yesterday low, 17.02 and 15.02), also 1:2 for the yellow fan. I believe that in any case, the price will still be committed to 1.2570.
Or if the level 1.2386 will be broken, we should waiting for the further falling to 1.2257

12212.png

The week turned out to be very positive for the Sterling. GBP/USD reached a high of 1.2378, but i think Art 50 triggering will put out the fire.

GBP/USD reached a high of 1.2530 this week and then started going downhill. The pair is now 1.2484 as we approach the closing candles for the week. Trend on the short-term looks bearish with first bear target at 1.2453.

GBP/USD held its ground after Article 50 was triggered. The pair looks strong enough to make a move to the upside next week.

The GBP/USD pair did not make any unexpected moves this week. The pair continued to trade in the range 1.25 and 1.2370. CMP 1.2397.

GBP/USD had a good week this week as price advanced to a high of 1.2575. Next week the pair might consolidate if there are no major news to stir the market.

Good week for the Sterling. Maybe consolidation can be expected in the coming week and a slight correction to the downside before bulls attempt to go higher.

Back