Are you consistent?

I do not think consistency is possible in forex. We can make average performance in it . May be some times we get highest profit and in next turn loss is waiting for us. We have to try manage account other wise no one will get responsibility of risk .

High or low profit that really doesnt matter as far as you are in the profitable zone. Thus, traders should always make sure that they should make some money in the forex trading business and try to get to the profitable edge by applying good trading skills to excel in the forex trading business.

High or low profit that really doesnt matter as far as you are in the profitable zone. Thus, traders should always make sure that they should make some money in the forex trading business and try to get to the profitable edge by applying good trading skills to excel in the forex trading business.

That is wises for all trader to be profitable trader from forex trading , and true as you right the people who trade in forex market can not avoid from loss but consistence of profit will make profitable result in the end accumulation . So finally this business will be consistent income

I am agree with you. High profit or low profit in certain transaction can't become description overall result of trading. It is possible to realize consistent profit although you can gain only low amount of profits in certain transaction. Even, traders should learn how to keep consistency on profit from small amount of dollars (low profit) before trying to keep consistency of profit with higher target. Consistency on profit is possible to realize, it doesn't mean that you should win every transaction or gain daily profit no matter what is condition of market. Consistency on profit is more about target to realize as monthly target for me.

I am agree with you. High profit or low profit in certain transaction can't become description overall result of trading. It is possible to realize consistent profit although you can gain only low amount of profits in certain transaction. Even, traders should learn how to keep consistency on profit from small amount of dollars (low profit) before trying to keep consistency of profit with higher target. Consistency on profit is possible to realize, it doesn't mean that you should win every transaction or gain daily profit no matter what is condition of market. Consistency on profit is more about target to realize as monthly target for me.

True, trying to win each and every transaction is a fool's attempt. And let us not be the fool to win each and every trade. It is very much essential for the traders that they develop their trading system which gives them consistent gains over a period of time.

Its very advisable for every one , therefore no matter how small the profit that was achieved then we must accept it with sincerely and think grateful , so in another opportunity we can get it again and again as consistent

Yes I am getting consistent in my trading. Its because I have started following my trading plan which is to restrict my self to daily time frame trading and making a trade only when I see a clear setup.

Until we not develop good trading strategy and plan we can not make regular and consistent trader. Not only profits make us happy consistent profits determine how much successful we are. I can not say my self consistent trader till now I am making smart earning form forex trading.

Until we not develop good trading strategy and plan we can not make regular and consistent trader. Not only profits make us happy consistent profits determine how much successful we are. I can not say my self consistent trader till now I am making smart earning form forex trading.

If the trader is very well sure of his trading potential and gather a hold on his trading account management such as good money and risk management. Then, there are all chances that they can be able to make some good money in the forex trading business such that this consistency can assure them the success.

If the trader is very well sure of his trading potential and gather a hold on his trading account management such as good money and risk management. Then, there are all chances that they can be able to make some good money in the forex trading business such that this consistency can assure them the success.

Doing trade following money and risk management as discipline is a hardest part in forex business , so i am sure every trader will felt hard to get consistent from this business . sometimes in this times our discipline level is top but in another times get decrease of our discipline level . so no one can get consistnt in easy way

The questions is wrong.

Even if you get the required consistency, to what purpose does it ultimately help you? Make $40 to $400 every once two weeks?

Retail brokerage is all about gambling. The average deposit here comes down to $10k to $25k in the western countries, and borders along $5k for the asian markets.

There is no way a trader can consistently make money in the markets, every month, with such low amounts.

One can however just find a good directional trade, hold it for 6 months to 1 year or more, and perhaps double or tripple the investments. You have an example of the USDJPY move.

Other than that, NO "consistent" trader can ever earn good money from the markets (forex, stocks, bonds etc) without first putting down at least $300k to $500k.

And most retail traders do not come in that bracket.

Truth hurts but it must be said.

Back