Arriving From The Darkside

Sully

Recruit
Hello Army!

My names Ben, currently residing in the UK.

I joined the British Army after finishing school and was serving until a couple of years ago. Since leaving the army I've bounced from job to job, struggling to work for people who were frankly terrible in their management roles. Upon leaving my last job early last year I came across one of these online scams advertising fortune and wealth trading Binary Options. I generally never acknowledge these scams but for whatever reason I began looking into Binary Options. After a month or so of research I figured that although it's a shady area I could possibly make something of trading BO. I'd say that for a beginner I didn't do too bad, making some good profits here and there. What has been a deal breaker for me with BO though is the brokers, congratulations to anyone who can find a broker who doesn't attempt to scam, manipulate or lie to you as a customer in that scene.

In Binary Options I was trading purely off signals that would tell me to trade in which direction, not really knowing for what purpose and I wasn't really confident in my trades. I was also always told to stay away from trading around news releases as the market is too 'unpredictable'. After deciding to give up on BO I came across Jarratt Davis and after going through his content I came to the conclusion that trading the fundamentals is the direction where I want to go, if I get into a trade I want to fully understand why I executed it but most of all feel confident in my conviction which I feel is what trading the fundamentals can offer me.

So, here I stand, a wet faced newbie looking to climb the mountain of Forex. I have been reading through the Military School for a couple of weeks now and I must congratulate the author and anyone else who partook in creating that masterpiece.

I plan to open a demo account shortly and get my feet wet, I'm following Jarratt Davis and his content very closely and have also joined his FXedge.

It's great to see such a thriving community here at FPA and I look forward to my time here!

PS

I did make a thread not too long ago which doesn't seem to have been posted, I was basically asking if it's worthwhile to deposit a couple hundred into an account to see anything respectable back from profits or would anything under a few thousand be pointless?

Welcome back from the dark side. A lot of new people ended up in BO, and a lot of forex traders got lured over. The good news is that many are finding their way to (or back to) forex.

Check the regulation on an broker you are considering. Forex has fewer deposit-only brokers than binary options, but still has far too many of them.

Hi Ben,

I also had some problems with BO brokers but I didn't mess with it too long. I also have been following Jarratt for a bit now and understanding the fundamentals has helped me improve my trading.

Cheers
Matthew

Back