• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Arteonrobot.com - yeah, really ?

I prefer to check robot performance only by viewing through investor password. And if the robot is really cool then it should not have price . The owner can have some different ways of getting benefits like profit sharing.

I prefer to check robot performance only by viewing through investor password. And if the robot is really cool then it should not have price . The owner can have some different ways of getting benefits like profit sharing.
Good research, for investor this is can being valuable suggestion to look account trading to check robot performance, if then felt confident might can start with amount money that afford to lose, we never know if don't try might this quotation might apply on this business

Just as of this hour, an email is hitting the box to promote "Arteon" .
Here's the sales page: arteonrobot.com

Typically, it has pretty high drawdowns.
And some "act now" clock counter.
Of course! :eek:)

Can anyone shed a light on who's behind this thing?

Thanks
Trading strategy with high draw downs itself is very dangerous and if it is high draw down due to automated trading is better not to try because high draw down is associated with huge margin call.

I think if the drawdown can be kept around 30% then the robot is a good one. Some robot can still work good if the drawdown goes to 50%. I am not sure about this robot and some history would help in understanding its functioning.

So many robot that can work only for first time seems profitable, but not always will can work well all the time, sometime I am hear statement from trader that said already trying many kinds robot but still fail eventually, some robot also created with expired date, and if already out of date will can't work anymore

Back