ATTEN-HUN!! All Recruits report immediately for a welcome message!!

hello folks

hello folks!
Been in the wrong trench, pointing the wrong way at the wrong time..
happy willing and forexly challeged to make a difference siiirh!:)

AJ Reporting

:)

Hi Guys,

Ive recently joined forexpeace army and hope that I can learn and contribute from the knowledge I already have.

A quick question though, whenever I try to access current trading signals I get prompted for a password! I enter my forum sign in password and it doesnt seem to work, any ideas?

Thanks

AJ

Ready to soak it up, SIR!

Hi,

I have no forex experience whatsoever. However, I have been reading about forex, to become familiar with the terminology & procedures, etc. Ready to learn! Thanx so much!

Randy

New Adventure

Hello, My name is Dom, I have been trading Index futures for about 1 year now, I have tried my hand at Forex, but have not made a large amount of trades. I have used many simulators with good success. I find Forex a new adventure to which I would like to succeed. So many Forex offers its unbelievable. I join here to help embolden the forces against the scams. Let the Pips be with us.

DomG

New recruit reporting for duty sir!

Aye! Aye! Sir!

I'm from Nigeria and join this here army to get an opportunity to fight against the enemy called poverty. Happy to be under your command sir!
:D

help

Hi guys,
I would like to ask if anybody knows how to download the new MACD indicator. I’m using the broker with MT4 platform. Many of the brokers have MT4 with an old stile of MACD. The new one has one more line and it’s much easier to determine new trend.

I've got one on my other computer, but it was quicker to just download a couple from here.

One of these is from ForexFactory, the other is from Forex-TSD. Check them out and see if one of them will work for you.

Attachments

• 3macd.mq4
    2.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Real MACD.mq4
    3.1 KB · Views: 4
new to peace army

demo trader here trying to find system that works! so much noise out there; trying to decipher fact from fiction. got burned by cfgtrading 3yrs ago. have taken powercourse thru broker fxcm. still trying to hone winning strategy...

any reviews for learn4x system, ie Abe Cofnas/MarketEdu?

how about MMTS? Monika Korzec in Canada. any reviews of her program?

Back