Ayrex - Innovative binary options broker

Dear Traders,

We are happy to announce the winners of the 5th round of our Binary Blast contest!

Congratulations to our our 8 finalists! The countdown is starting again so don't forget to sign up and participate!

I am tardigrada, the contest winner. Ayrex is a scammer company!!! There is order delay script on real mode and contest mode!! You can't make any profit on real mode or win the demo contest because of that script!!! You can make fake money only on demo mode, but you can't withdrawal it! On real mode they promises much less profit thatn demo mode! Moreover they closed my account and never got back my money!!! Avoid ayrex.com!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am tardigrada, the contest winner. There is a delay script on real and contest platform, so not possible to make any profits!!! Only you can make fake money on demo mode. I lost my all money because of that scammer delay script!!! They never paid back my deposited money and blocked my account!!! Avoid ayrex scammer company!!!!

Dear Traders,

We are happy to announce that the 30th round of our Binary Blast contest will start soon!

Join us today, Wednesday, 06.01.2016 12:00 GMT and trade in our demo to claim your prize.

REGISTER NOW to trade with Ayrex and win a $100 in an hour!

I am tardigrada, the contest winner. There is a delay script on real and contest platform, so not possible to make any profits!!! Only you can make fake money on demo mode. I lost my all money because of that scammer delay script!!! They never paid back my deposited money and blocked my account!!! Avoid ayrex scammer company!!!!

The client with a nickname "tardigrada" was in top 8 winners of our Binary Blast contest 10 times. During this period, we have withdrawn to him an amount of 379$, as our Financial department had informed us.

Nevertheless, the programm has detected several IP intersections with his account, which means that he has several accounts. That breaks the rule of the contest. In specific, rule #6 that states: "Registration of multiple accounts is not allowed and will lead to disqualification."
A client was disqualified from the contest, but he still has an opportunity to trade at our real platform.

At the moment he has 3 accounts, what is forbidden by our Terms & Conditions , rule 8.10 "A client accepts and understands that only one account shal be allowed for a single person. Opening multiple accounts (unless reasonable grounds provided prior to opening) shall be considered an abuse and shall be terminated".

Moreover, we undoubtedly haven't got any delay-scripts on real accounts and the accusations of tradigrada are absolutely groundless.

Dear Traders,

We are happy to announce the 33rd round of Binary Blast will start in less than an hour, 13.01.16, on 12:00 GMT.

* No deposit required
* 3 entries per week
* $3600 monthly prizes

REGISTER NOW to compete in our Demo Account contest where 8 lucky traders with the largest balance at the end of each 1-hour round will be awarded up to $100 in prizes!

Dear Traders,

Ayrex has prepared a limited time offer for you! We are glad to present the biggest deposit bonus in the history of Ayrex!

Claim your bonus before this special offer expires on the 31st of January, 2016 and jumpstart your year!

Read all about the terms & conditions of this offer HERE.

Dear Traders,

The 34th round of Binary Blast will start in less than an hour, 15.01.16, on 12:00 GMT.
Take advantage of our ultra-fast execution times, test our tools and enjoy the Ayrex trading experience. Explore our platform's possibilities and earn the most within the hour!

Dear Traders,

We are happy to announce the winners of the 35th Binary Blast round! Join the 36th round in less than an hour and earn your place on the leaderboard!

Join us today, 20.01.2016 12:00 GMT and trade in our demo to claim your prize.

Dear Traders,

Great news for those enjoying the convenience of our top-rated Android app. Starting today, The Binary Blast - our demo trading contest - will be available on your Android phones and other portable devices!

IRKhPb3.png

Fully-functional, ultra-responsive, mega-profitable - and ready for action wherever you are.
The Binary Blast runs every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 14:00 EET time.
Don't miss our chance to win $100 in 1 hour for trading demo!

Download our app NOW and join thousands of traders who appreciate the extra flexibility mobile trading has to offer.

Yours truly,
The Ayrex Team

Dear Traders,

Our team is happy to present our last week Binary Blast winners!
In our Demo contest 8 lucky traders with the largest balance at the end of each 1-hour round are awarded up to $100!
Take the time this week to compete among our traders and test your strategy.

Join this week's demo contest on Monday (25.01.16), Wednesday (27.01.16) and Friday (29.01.16) on 12:00 GMT.

Click here to learn more about the Terms and Conditions.
Don't miss your chance to win - Register NOW!

Back