best indicator for 15mins timeframe

I think you need start from your experience to use indicator that available, before chose one that more suitable, maybe each trader have own opinion about this matter, like as me for small timeframe might will suggested use Psar

I think you need start from your experience to use indicator that available, before chose one that more suitable, maybe each trader have own opinion about this matter, like as me for small timeframe might will suggested use Psar

If we know about the correct Indicator then trading will also become easier for us and we will start getting more profits :)

Actually, I am not sure about validity of M15 time frame. According to me lower time frames are not reliable to follow on! So, it would be better to trade based on higher time frame (minimum H1). By the way, I seem moving average is the most promising trading indicator, so you can try with MA. Best of luck.

Actually, I am not sure about validity of M15 time frame. According to me lower time frames are not reliable to follow on! So, it would be better to trade based on higher time frame (minimum H1). By the way, I seem moving average is the most promising trading indicator, so you can try with MA. Best of luck.
Using timeframe usually also will depending with style trading, as scalping trader usually use small timeframe like as 5M or 15M timeframe but intraday trader might use 1H timeframe or 4 H timeframe

To my knowledge RSI is best to use on M15, you can check for its divergence on main pairs and following the major trend, that divergence can easily be traded for green pips.

All indicators lag on all time frames. The only true indicator is price action/chart patterns. They show you how the price behaves in real time.

All indicators lag on all time frames. The only true indicator is price action/chart patterns. They show you how the price behaves in real time.

We have many choices of the Indicators with us. So we should see if the indicator that we are using in our trades can give us a stable income from trading :)

Back