• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Can anyone answer these questions:
-What broker works for BumbleBeeFX? Will FX Choice work?
-Does BumbleBeeFX require two brokerage accounts to work? If it is in fact arbitrage?
-I haven't had any response from BumbleBeeFX when I emailed them, do they contact you promptly when you make the actual purchase?

Would love to hear back on these questions, as I am ready to make the purchase if this thing is legit.

FX Choice does allow scalping EAs. Does anyone know what broker is set up on live/real for the BumbleBeeFX ForexPeaceArmy test?

What broker are you seeing the best results with so far? What broker do you suggest to use BBFX with?

Agreed...will create Private Group only for BBFX ....

The Private Group: BumbleBeeFX is open under my personal Skype Id: fx.usa

Main Purpose: Share information, Brokers, Trading Sets, Upgrades, Updates and More...:)

Only verified customers will be added to the group.

Can anyone answer these questions:
-What broker works for BumbleBeeFX? Will FX Choice work?
-Does BumbleBeeFX require two brokerage accounts to work? If it is in fact arbitrage?
-I haven't had any response from BumbleBeeFX when I emailed them, do they contact you promptly when you make the actual purchase?

Would love to hear back on these questions, as I am ready to make the purchase if this thing is legit.

Hi
Here are some answers to your questions :
1 - first and current broker works with BBfx is USGfx, it is in Australia. FxChoice, I do not not , you have to try .
2 - This EA requires only 1 account.
3 - They reply within 24 hours usually, except weedends.
Hope this help you

I don't understand. I constantly lose.

On this account it always wins:
BumbleBeeFX 1.3 Real Test Statement

Some other people work well?

Which broker are you using.?Do you trade from Monday to Friday and close 2hours before market? Did you restart your vps on Monday before trading started.?What pairs are you using? Are you using the set file that they provided.Try turning the EA off when there is no high impact news.

Hi
Here are some answers to your questions :
1 - first and current broker works with BBfx is USGfx, it is in Australia. FxChoice, I do not not , you have to try .
2 - This EA requires only 1 account.
3 - They reply within 24 hours usually, except weedends.
Hope this help you

Thank you for your response! I first was looking to join brokers in Australia, but the two I looked into both asked if I was from the US and then denied me because of new regulations.
If I do find a broker that BBFX will run on, will it actually work if use the correct settings? If I just leave it on Monday-Friday will it be worth the grand? Has BBFX surpassed your expections?

Thank you for your response! I first was looking to join brokers in Australia, but the two I looked into both asked if I was from the US and then denied me because of new regulations.
If I do find a broker that BBFX will run on, will it actually work if use the correct settings? If I just leave it on Monday-Friday will it be worth the grand? Has BBFX surpassed your expections?
There have been a couple people that have reported that it has worked very well for in the beginning. But i have not heard or people are not saying on how it is working for them now because of the broker problems. I have just purchased the EA myself and going to test it out on demo for a couple of days until my funds reach the broker. And just make sure all the setting are correct and everything. I guess the only way to find out if it makes money like Alex's account is to test it myself. I just think of the $1000 dollars as a business expense and if it works that will be great. I myself would like to here from other people who are using the EA to know if the are making money or not?

Back