• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
You promised me to setup BBFX on my VPS and I sent you login data of my VPS and my LMAX demo account two times but you did nothing. Instead you continue repeating that I should use an LMAX demo account and I should read the manual.

Well...you can read a manual, but cannot follow instruction how to setup....
Please setup LMAX Demo API account and contact support on January 5, will fix it for you.
Happy New Year !

Hello guys. Happy new year.

Now that new year is started, is time to keep the promise.. So Alex please delivery the Version 1.3 and let's start to see everybody what is the potential of this EA.

Let's goooo! Is time to trade! (and see the results)

Now that new year is started, is time to keep the promise.. So Alex please delivery the Version 1.3 and let's start to see everybody what is the potential of this EA.

And lets have an FPA linked account again, that should put a stop to all the argument and speculation on this thread

How did you configure quotesreader.exe to work with LMAX demo API? Many thanks for your feedback.

How did you configure quotesreader.exe to work with LMAX demo API? Many thanks for your feedback.

i think this will be irrelevent once the new version is released which is what we are all patiently waiting for.cant help christmas and new year unfortunately,bad time to test,so hopefully he will release in the next few days...fingers crossed!

i think this will be irrelevent once the new version is released which is what we are all patiently waiting for.cant help christmas and new year unfortunately,bad time to test,so hopefully he will release in the next few days...fingers crossed!

To All BumbleBeeFX owners !...
The New BumbleBeeFX 1.3 is ready and will be released this week. For those, who have Gmail, Hotmail and Yahoo email accounts, please contact support on Skype: bumblebeefx to download your Free upgrades.
Happy Trading for All !

Sorry, you play innocent. I sent you all login details already two times: VPS, LMAX demo and MT4. Please confirm here.

There is instruction on Manual, how to change LMAX logins on quotesreader.

Please contact support on January 5, will fix it for you.

There is instruction on Manual, how to change LMAX logins on quotesreader.

Please contact support on January 5, will fix it for you.

Once again (third time) I sent you my login details for VPS, LMAX API demo and MT4. Once again I tell you that quotesreader.exe works only with LMAX Real account, according to the instructions in the manual, which I posted here. Why don't you explain here, how quotesreader must be configured for LMAX demo? Everybody could profit of this information. Definitively its not in the manual.
Here is my quotesreader.cfg file:
Login=Trader3003
Password=xxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe:
EURUSD
GBPUSD
USDJPY
NZDUSD
AUDUSD
USDCAD

Please tell us how the cfg must be setup?

To All BumbleBeeFX owners !...
The New BumbleBeeFX 1.3 is ready and will be released this week. For those, who have Gmail, Hotmail and Yahoo email accounts, please contact support on Skype: bumblebeefx to download your Free upgrades.
Happy Trading for All !

I look forward to some new myfxbook account we can follow for the bumblebee1.3 as I notice all the 1.2 accounts have been deleted. Will be good to see used on recognised well regulated brokers who actually allow scalping.

Back