• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
I see enormous results on the accounts and I want to know if USGFX is the optimum broker using the 3 minute trades or will Forex.com be as successful as USGFX?

I'M IMPRESSED!!!

I might run it on forex.com using the 3 minute rule, so they think I am scalping. Too short trades like 1 or 2 secs will get them suspicious (even though they allow scalping) of an EA and would ban your account.

I've been following quite a few different accounts running this, Jeurgen cashed out on this EUR news.

I'm quite jealous that this system doesn't work on US accounts :(

Hello guys,

thanks everybody to let me famous here!

As some other one said, the EA is profitable, maybe too much on USGFX. Now is time to see the last test before say definitely that we found Holy Grail.

We have to Withdrawal. Lot of people are using this EA doing very big profit on USGFX. Maybe the broker is taking some action against us.

The main trading rules from USGFX are these (extract from Product Disclosure Statement and Term of Business USGFX contract):

13.3 USG will closely and strictly monitor all the trading accounts. Where found are any motive and
manipulation such as wilful misconduct, fraud, attack, commission-laundering, unusual transaction, etc.,
USG without notice reserves the right to determine such situation at its discretion as “Invalid
Transactions Caused by Wilful Misconducts or Unusual Transactions” regardless of EA trading or
manual trading, namely, USG reserves the right to deduct any profit or loss generated from the trades in
addition to the commission. Clients and agents of USG herein acknowledge and agree that upon the
final determination made by USG after the detailed investigation of the account, Clients and agents arre
required to fully obey without any objection.
13.4 Since USG provides different account types, if scalping is undertaken in the account type where
scalping is not allowed, such practices will be deemed as fraud described in clause 13.3.
Note: Scalping refers to a trading strategy that makes profits by opening and then closing the position
"multiple times", "wilfully", or "in enormous volume" within 180 seconds.

Today I tried to withdrawal (just) 100usd to my Skrill account. I did not get response till now... Let's see tomorrow.. and also let's see if the Vendor is able to Withdrawal...

bye!

My withdrawal payment was refused. Scalping invoked. But I kept to the 80% / 20% rule.

What we can do this time? To disclaim the ASIC?

Back