• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
My withdrawal payment was refused. Scalping invoked. But I kept to the 80% / 20% rule.

What we can do this time? To disclaim the ASIC?

Just out of interest what was your account growth in percentage/ time?

I wonder if it attracted too much attention.

Also, are we sure about this 80/20 rule?

Just out of interest what was your account growth in percentage/ time?

I wonder if it attracted too much attention.

Also, are we sure about this 80/20 rule?

I doubt 80/20 rule exists. Here is why. People can scalp 50 lots using this EA and earn $500,000 in two weeks. Then they can just open multiple 0.01 trades manually 100s of them and keep closing them after 3 mins and stop once 80/20 rule is achieved. This is too easy and anyone can do it. Talk to them again. They will tell you that you can only withdraw once you achieve certain number of lots. They will tell you how many total lots you need and each trade going forward must be greater than 3 mins. Once you achieve all that, then you will be able to withdraw.

Here is a chat transcript of my friend trying to make a withdrawal. He submitted withdrawal request, but it just remained stuck on "processing" for 4 - 5 days. Then he contacted a representative via online chat:

Transcripts:
If you do not want to wait, please click here to leave us a message.
Operator USGFX-Tech has joined the chat.
[14:04:26] USGFX-Tech: Dear Alehandro Mosul, thank you for contacting us! How may I help you?
Operator USGFX has joined the chat.
[14:04:40] Alehandro Mosul: Hello
[14:04:44] USGFX: Welcome to USGFX
[14:05:07] Alehandro Mosul: Just wanted to get an update, I submitted 3 internal transfer requests and 1 withdrawal request
[14:05:29] Alehandro Mosul: it is showing as "processing" when I log in. Was wondering how long it could take and if any information is needed from me :)
[14:07:35] USGFX: checking, please wait
[14:08:12] USGFX: Sorry but we cannnot process the requests
[14:08:18] USGFX: you did scalping
[14:08:31] USGFX: please lower the ratio first
[14:08:38] Alehandro Mosul: oh
[14:08:44] Alehandro Mosul: what is the ratio sir?
[14:08:55] Alehandro Mosul: I thought scalping was allowed
[14:10:40] Alehandro Mosul: is it 10% scalping trades?
[14:11:09] USGFX: No scalping is allowed in USG
[14:11:26] Alehandro Mosul: oh ic, my apologies
[14:11:32] USGFX: https://www.usgfx.com/usgfx/Files/en-US/PDS.pdf
[14:11:46] USGFX: 13.3 USG will closely and strictly monitor all the trading accounts. Where found are any motive and manipulation such as wilful misconduct, fraud, attack, commission-laundering, unusual transaction, etc., USG without notice reserves the right to determine such situation at its discretion as “Invalid Transactions Caused by Wilful Misconducts or Unusual Transactions” regardless of EA trading or manual trading, namely, USG reserves the right to deduct any profit or loss generated from the trades in addition to the commission. Clients and agents of USG herein acknowledge and agree that upon the final determination made by USG after the detailed investigation of the account, Clients and agents arre required to fully obey without any objection. 13.4 Since USG provides different account types, if scalping is undertaken in the account type where scalping is not allowed, such practices will be deemed as fraud described in clause 13.3. Note: Scalping refers to a trading strategy that makes profits by opening and then closing the position "multiple times", "wilfully", or "in enormous volume" within 180 seconds.
[14:13:10] USGFX: You need to achieve 4778.09lots before you can withdraw
[14:13:28] USGFX: and don't close order within 3 minutes
[14:13:35] Alehandro Mosul: Oh ic
[14:13:39] Alehandro Mosul: okay sounds good
[14:13:42] Alehandro Mosul: no more scalping now :)
[14:13:49] Alehandro Mosul: thanks for letting me know!! :)
[14:13:57] Alehandro Mosul: I will keep trading normally then
[14:14:30] Alehandro Mosul: and once I reach around 4800 lots then I will submit withdrawal request
[14:14:41] Alehandro Mosul: Thank you soo much for letting me know! :)
[14:14:44] Alehandro Mosul: take care :)
[14:15:25] USGFX: Thank you for contacting us. Have a nice day.
The transcript will be sent to "ahandro331@hotmail.com".
Operator USGFX has left the chat.
Operator USGFX-Tech has left the chat.
The chat is ended.

Here is a chat transcript of my friend trying to make a withdrawal. He submitted withdrawal request, but it just remained stuck on "processing" for 4 - 5 days. Then he contacted a representative via online chat:

Transcripts:
If you do not want to wait, please click here to leave us a message.
Operator USGFX-Tech has joined the chat.
[14:04:26] USGFX-Tech: Dear Alehandro Mosul, thank you for contacting us! How may I help you?
Operator USGFX has joined the chat.
[14:04:40] Alehandro Mosul: Hello
[14:04:44] USGFX: Welcome to USGFX
[14:05:07] Alehandro Mosul: Just wanted to get an update, I submitted 3 internal transfer requests and 1 withdrawal request
[14:05:29] Alehandro Mosul: it is showing as "processing" when I log in. Was wondering how long it could take and if any information is needed from me :)
[14:07:35] USGFX: checking, please wait
[14:08:12] USGFX: Sorry but we cannnot process the requests
[14:08:18] USGFX: you did scalping
[14:08:31] USGFX: please lower the ratio first
[14:08:38] Alehandro Mosul: oh
[14:08:44] Alehandro Mosul: what is the ratio sir?
[14:08:55] Alehandro Mosul: I thought scalping was allowed
[14:10:40] Alehandro Mosul: is it 10% scalping trades?
[14:11:09] USGFX: No scalping is allowed in USG
[14:11:26] Alehandro Mosul: oh ic, my apologies
[14:11:32] USGFX: https://www.usgfx.com/usgfx/Files/en-US/PDS.pdf
[14:11:46] USGFX: 13.3 USG will closely and strictly monitor all the trading accounts. Where found are any motive and manipulation such as wilful misconduct, fraud, attack, commission-laundering, unusual transaction, etc., USG without notice reserves the right to determine such situation at its discretion as “Invalid Transactions Caused by Wilful Misconducts or Unusual Transactions” regardless of EA trading or manual trading, namely, USG reserves the right to deduct any profit or loss generated from the trades in addition to the commission. Clients and agents of USG herein acknowledge and agree that upon the final determination made by USG after the detailed investigation of the account, Clients and agents arre required to fully obey without any objection. 13.4 Since USG provides different account types, if scalping is undertaken in the account type where scalping is not allowed, such practices will be deemed as fraud described in clause 13.3. Note: Scalping refers to a trading strategy that makes profits by opening and then closing the position "multiple times", "wilfully", or "in enormous volume" within 180 seconds.
[14:13:10] USGFX: You need to achieve 4778.09lots before you can withdraw
[14:13:28] USGFX: and don't close order within 3 minutes
[14:13:35] Alehandro Mosul: Oh ic
[14:13:39] Alehandro Mosul: okay sounds good
[14:13:42] Alehandro Mosul: no more scalping now :)
[14:13:49] Alehandro Mosul: thanks for letting me know!! :)
[14:13:57] Alehandro Mosul: I will keep trading normally then
[14:14:30] Alehandro Mosul: and once I reach around 4800 lots then I will submit withdrawal request
[14:14:41] Alehandro Mosul: Thank you soo much for letting me know! :)
[14:14:44] Alehandro Mosul: take care :)
[14:15:25] USGFX: Thank you for contacting us. Have a nice day.
The transcript will be sent to "ahandro331@hotmail.com".
Operator USGFX has left the chat.
Operator USGFX-Tech has left the chat.
The chat is ended.
question that derives from this chat.what about trades that hit the stop loss and close within the 3 minutes....how does that work?

question that derives from this chat.what about trades that hit the stop loss and close within the 3 minutes....how does that work?

Then your required lots will go higher. The lots required in that chat is based on trades that are 3 mins or more. Shorter trades will lead to more required lots.

do you know this for fact or are you speculating?

The second part i am hypothesizing, because I feel it is obvious that my friend was asked to reach 4800 something lots was to cover up the scalping trades made. And in the chat transcript he was asked specifically not to go below 3 mins. I feel these trades will be used to cover the large 10 lot trades he opened lasting less than 3 mins.

The second part i am hypothesizing, because I feel it is obvious that my friend was asked to reach 4800 something lots was to cover up the scalping trades made. And in the chat transcript he was asked specifically not to go below 3 mins. I feel these trades will be used to cover the large 10 lot trades he opened lasting less than 3 mins.
well at 80%-20%,4800 something means that your friend had to have 1200 lots below 3 minutes i.e. at least 120 trades of 10 lots each.so he was scalping big time.good news.while he is getting his house in order,his balance is going to go nuts!!

well at 80%-20%,4800 something means that your friend had to have 1200 lots below 3 minutes i.e. at least 120 trades of 10 lots each.so he was scalping big time.good news.while he is getting his house in order,his balance is going to go nuts!!

You are about right! His $486 deposit turned to $65,000 in a matter of two weeks. When SNB caused high volatility, almost all trades that day were scalping trades. Prior to that his balance was about $12,000 and next day $65,000. Max lot was set at 10 lots so trades didn't go beyond 10 lot each. Right now, when he logs into USGFX and checks account history, he has about 1750 lots traded. Now I don't know if he needs additional 4800 lots or just continue to achieve upto 4800. I'm just rounding up all these numbers here.

Back