• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Are all the USGFX accounts shifting to new server or just the ones using bumblebee? Anyone knows?

Anyone can withdrawal from USGFX ?
I asked them about it

USGFX tell me

Sir from now on you can not w/d from you account XXXXXXX , also your w/d request with will be cancel as well. We apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any further question please write a ref. check they should be able to help you from there.

ฺBecause this problem :(

Dear Client,
Thank you for choosing USG!

I am writing to advise you that we have been notified by our hedge counter party with the notice: They will not be continuing to hedge your trades any further.
As such, we will disable your trading account/EA temporarily until we connect you to a secondary hedge counter party. Currently we have found a secondary hedge counter party and are dealing with the API connection right now. This may take 5 to 6 days. We will contact you again when this has been arranged.
Kind regards,

USG Team

Last edited:
Anyone can withdrawal from USGFX ?
I asked them about it

USGFX tell me

ฺBecause this problem :(

I submitted a withdrawal request yesterday and today the status on it changed from "processing" to "overdue". I guess, they won't let us withdraw until accounts are transferred to new server.

I submitted a withdrawal request yesterday and today the status on it changed from "processing" to "overdue". I guess, they won't let us withdraw until accounts are transferred to new server.

i think its because the accounts are temporarily suspended....

I have a question. I did not receive any e-mail from USGFX that you guys received. My account is still trading also. Do I have to do something special instead of waiting so that also my account will be transferred to o new server?
I have been running bbfx for the past 2 weeks on a usgfx cent account.

I have 3 USGFX accounts.

The first one was stopped with the email that everybody got.

The other ones no... They are still able to trade. I think it beacuse of these accounts are newest (opened since 1 week) and the "checking" of BumbleBeeFX run done by USGFX team doesn't discover the EA.

Anyway, regarding the Withdrawal topic, the availabilty to withdrawal our money should be completety indipendent from the Issue of the LP server.

We SHOULD BE able to take our money and if not, we should contact the ASIC (ASIC Home | ASIC - Australian Securities and Investments Commission) to support us to take our earned money. (Read this documents about frozen funds: http://download.asic.gov.au/media/1339094/information_for_investors_in_frozen_funds_info111.pdf)

Alex what you say about this withdrawal topic? Please reply. As I always said, we can run an EA that is the best in the world, but if we are not able to take the money earned, we had just lost time, and money...

Besides, how is going the "new Brokers" search? Maybe can be time to start to think for a BumbleBeeFX adventure with some other brokers...?

Last edited:
Hi.
So regarding the accounts that are still able to trade, what should we do?
Just wait until they figure out that we are using BumbleBeeFX?
Or there is another way that we also can have our accounts moved to the new servers?

About the withdraw, I think that is a very good idea to seek support from ASIC. The document is very helpful. Thank you, Altucano.

I have 3 USGFX accounts.

The first one was stopped with the email that everybody got.

The other ones no... They are still able to trade. I think it beacuse of these accounts are newest (opened since 1 week) and the "checking" of BumbleBeeFX run done by USGFX team doesn't discover the EA.

Anyway, regarding the Withdrawal topic, the availabilty to withdrawal our money should be completety indipendent from the Issue of the LP server.

We SHOULD BE able to take our money and if not, we should contact the ASIC (ASIC Home | ASIC - Australian Securities and Investments Commission) to support us to take our earned money. (Read this documents about frozen funds: http://download.asic.gov.au/media/1339094/information_for_investors_in_frozen_funds_info111.pdf)

Alex what you say about this withdrawal topic? Please reply. As I always said, we can run an EA that is the best in the world, but if we are not able to take the money earned, we had just lost time, and money...

Besides, how is going the "new Brokers" search? Maybe can be time to start to think for a BumbleBeeFX adventure with some other brokers...?

I've been told. I had previously not been paid, because I won too much. In turn I observed the three-minute rule. It was only a matter of time before others do not pay off.

I think that the 3 min rules cannot be enough.

If we trade a 50 Lots like a pump during NFP or FOMC news our account fly to the sky quickly.. The Broker become suspicious.. We should sit on 40-50% monthly, no more.. Otherwise we cannot be paid by none (not only USGFX).

Last edited:
Back